Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-20-2011, 06:29 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by svolskiy View Post
BTW just released update of Pinball HD for iPhone with Da Vinci table
Just thought it rather worthwhile to bring back to everybody's attention that, as noted above, the Da Vinci table is now available. ^_^
Old 12-20-2011, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appletini View Post
Just thought it rather worthwhile to bring back to everybody's attention that, as noted above, the Da Vinci table is now available. ^_^
Glad it made it for Christmas....it's a great table !
Old 01-25-2012, 04:29 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

I've been wondering--what happened to the "static" camera view? It's no longer actually static, it moves up and down on the table. Not as bad as the "flying" camera view, which is distracting and gives me motion sickness, but still pretty annoying.
Old 02-29-2012, 04:20 PM

Can't believe no one has mentioned that SNOW Pinball is now avaibable as a in app purchase.....it's really good too !.....Love that happy theme

There were MORE changes too !

What's new

✭ New table Snow Pinball.
✭ Interactive tutorial "How to play".
✭ Full landscape orientation support
✭ Added new "follow ball" camera mode in landscape orientation.
✭ Improved ball physics.
✭ New icons.
✭ Minor bug fixes.

Old 02-29-2012, 11:28 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Wow this seems a little late by a couple of months. Almost as if they got the release date mixed up with the Devinci table's. I was excited until I saw what it looked like. Wait, just clicked the banner for the new app. What's up with that? I'm guessing it won't let me get my tables from the other one? It's free but has the seporate tables sold individually for the price of the old app and now finally has the war tables. I'm waiting for it to install so I guess I shouldn't be asking.

By the way does anyone know if IAPs count as entries in the Apple giveaway?

Last edited by yeahx; 02-29-2012 at 11:39 PM.. Reason: Update
Old 03-01-2012, 06:38 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Default Pinball HD "Collections"

Okay so the new Pinball HD Collections is just like the other version only it's free and comes with the Western table and let's you buy War tables seporartely and has a new table labeled as coming soon. Doesn't recognize previous version IAP and is a more expensive way to get everything. It was already a collection so this is kind of weird. I thought it was weird that the AC/DC table and War were not IAP for a while and then finally AC/DC was added. Also for a long time you could buy all 3 Pinball HD tables apps seporately for 99 cents or all 3 in one app for 99 cents as Pinball HD which also looked better. Back when I got it originally for just for the Western table this would have been awesome. Da Vinci is pretty awesome by the way for those who haven't tried it.

Last edited by yeahx; 03-01-2012 at 06:42 AM..
Old 03-01-2012, 06:58 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboyman381 View Post
Can't believe no one has mentioned that SNOW Pinball is now avaibable as a in app purchase.....it's really good too !.....Love that happy theme
I got it but honestly I couldn't find this thread because there are too much versions and collections of Gamprom's pinballs out and I lost the overview. Anyway… The new table is recommended! It has three flippers and is fun to play and pretty easy.

Everything is moving, there is a big conveyor belt at the top, lots of ramps and a steam locomotive (I love railways). Here you have the big picture:

Old 03-01-2012, 09:45 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Default No UNIVERSAL pinball collection???

hi, ooo gameprom released second pinball collection for iPhone today, but they promis that Pinball HD Collection will be UNIVERSAL SOON

so i bought it and all IAP it for iPad, but now the released separate iPhone version

iam so
Old 03-01-2012, 10:13 AM

Have to admit the delay in DaVinci table and then all the version confusion really turned me off this series. Seemed to be bad timing to create so many versions and none of them universal when Zen and pinball arcade were both coming out and universal. The snow table seems fun hard to tell fom 60 seconds and I dont see the appeal of a Christmas themed table at the end of February. Sorry to sound so negative it's just a shame this series seemed to loose it's way since it was the original iOS quality pinball game. Maybe it's just me.
Old 08-13-2012, 07:53 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

New table soon, Arcade Pinball:

http://www.facebook.com/Gameprom