• Publisher: OOO Gameprom
  • Genre: Simulation
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 380.1 MB
  • Version: 2.33.2
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: This unique table features pinball bumpers and targets, plus a color monitor where you can take on a variety of old-school digital minigame challenges - an endless space scroller, plus car racing, missile defense, a block breaker, and more at incrementing skill levels.

Attention! Pinball HD 4 iPhone supports only iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 4, and all iPod Touch 3rd gen devices except 8GB model!

---

Apple Design Award 2010 winner Pinball HD now available for iPhone with MULTIPLAYER FEATURES and RETINA graphics!

Multiplayer help:

- connect both iPhones to one WiFi or via bluetooth
- choose CREATE game on the first device
- choose JOIN to game on the second device
- start playing
- Supports the new Retina Display on the iPhone 4
- Apple Design Awards 2010 winner
- Multiplayer games via Gamecenter

ABOUT THE GAME

Pinball HD for iPhone - This game will change your idea of Pinball on the iPhone. Each table - Wild West, The Deep, and Jungle style - are masterpieces. You'll be stunned with the level of realism. This is a REAL Pinball simulator with stunning 3D graphics both with or without 3D glasses.

IMPORTANT

Landscape mode - "full table" view
Portrait mode - "flying-table" and "fixed" views

FEATURES

3 pinball tables with unique graphics, instructions, missions system, locations and characters
Landscape mode shows a full table view.
Portrait mode gives you a flying-table view with the camera panning and zooming over the action. Also you can pinch your fingers together or apart to toggle camera mode from flying to fixed view.
A wonderful 3D engine that does true justice to the graphic capabilities of the iPhone and especially iPhone 4.
Realistic physics.
Built in help for each table. Tap the circled "I" at the bottom right of each table to get a display detailing instructions and descriptions of the features of each table. Make sure to swipe left and right when viewing since the instructions don't fit on one screen.
Local and global high scores. Swiping right brings up a table of local high scores and further tapping brings up high scores from copies sold throughout
the world. At the end of each game you are prompted to enter your name and have your score included.
Unique soundtrack with atmospheric music, sound effects and voices.
Camera tilt brings dimensionality to the games offering a simulated 3D effect where the image changes depending upon how you tilt the iPhone. Camera tilt only works in landscape mode.
Stereoscopic imaging option (requires anaglyph eyeglasses). You can choose between red-cyan, green-magenta or yellow-blue lenses.

Controls in game:
Tap ANYWHERE on the left side of screen to control the left flipper and ANYWHERE on the right side to control the right flipper.
Shake your iPhone to realistically nudge the pinball table, but not too much or you'll tilt.
Tap on the "electronic caption" at the top of the screen to pause or resume your game.

----
Get it now and enjoy the best pinball challenge ever on the iPhone.
Follow us on Twitter - @Gameprom

pogosov's comments:

EDITED: Attention! Pinball HD 4 iPhone supports only iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch 3rd gen devices!

---

Award winning Pinball HD goes to iPhone with multiplayer features and special Retina graphics for happy iPhone 4 users!

Multiplayer help:

- take friend and some beer
- connect both iPhones to one WIFI or connect them via bluetooth
- CREATE game on the first device
- JOIN to game on the second
- start playing

:-)
12-20-2011, 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by svolskiy View Post
BTW just released update of Pinball HD for iPhone with Da Vinci table
Just thought it rather worthwhile to bring back to everybody's attention that, as noted above, the Da Vinci table is now available. ^_^
12-20-2011, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appletini View Post
Just thought it rather worthwhile to bring back to everybody's attention that, as noted above, the Da Vinci table is now available. ^_^
Glad it made it for Christmas....it's a great table !

01-25-2012, 04:29 AM
I've been wondering--what happened to the "static" camera view? It's no longer actually static, it moves up and down on the table. Not as bad as the "flying" camera view, which is distracting and gives me motion sickness, but still pretty annoying.

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms
02-29-2012, 04:20 PM
Can't believe no one has mentioned that SNOW Pinball is now avaibable as a in app purchase.....it's really good too !.....Love that happy theme

There were MORE changes too !

What's new

✭ New table Snow Pinball.
✭ Interactive tutorial "How to play".
✭ Full landscape orientation support
✭ Added new "follow ball" camera mode in landscape orientation.
✭ Improved ball physics.
✭ New icons.
✭ Minor bug fixes.

02-29-2012, 11:28 PM
Wow this seems a little late by a couple of months. Almost as if they got the release date mixed up with the Devinci table's. I was excited until I saw what it looked like. Wait, just clicked the banner for the new app. What's up with that? I'm guessing it won't let me get my tables from the other one? It's free but has the seporate tables sold individually for the price of the old app and now finally has the war tables. I'm waiting for it to install so I guess I shouldn't be asking.

By the way does anyone know if IAPs count as entries in the Apple giveaway?

Last edited by yeahx; 02-29-2012 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Update
03-01-2012, 06:38 AM
Pinball HD "Collections"

Okay so the new Pinball HD Collections is just like the other version only it's free and comes with the Western table and let's you buy War tables seporartely and has a new table labeled as coming soon. Doesn't recognize previous version IAP and is a more expensive way to get everything. It was already a collection so this is kind of weird. I thought it was weird that the AC/DC table and War were not IAP for a while and then finally AC/DC was added. Also for a long time you could buy all 3 Pinball HD tables apps seporately for 99 cents or all 3 in one app for 99 cents as Pinball HD which also looked better. Back when I got it originally for just for the Western table this would have been awesome. Da Vinci is pretty awesome by the way for those who haven't tried it.

Last edited by yeahx; 03-01-2012 at 06:42 AM.
03-01-2012, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboyman381 View Post
Can't believe no one has mentioned that SNOW Pinball is now avaibable as a in app purchase.....it's really good too !.....Love that happy theme
I got it but honestly I couldn't find this thread because there are too much versions and collections of Gamprom's pinballs out and I lost the overview. Anyway… The new table is recommended! It has three flippers and is fun to play and pretty easy.

Everything is moving, there is a big conveyor belt at the top, lots of ramps and a steam locomotive (I love railways). Here you have the big picture:

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
03-01-2012, 09:45 AM
No UNIVERSAL pinball collection???

hi, ooo gameprom released second pinball collection for iPhone today, but they promis that Pinball HD Collection will be UNIVERSAL SOON

so i bought it and all IAP it for iPad, but now the released separate iPhone version

iam so
03-01-2012, 10:13 AM
Have to admit the delay in DaVinci table and then all the version confusion really turned me off this series. Seemed to be bad timing to create so many versions and none of them universal when Zen and pinball arcade were both coming out and universal. The snow table seems fun hard to tell fom 60 seconds and I dont see the appeal of a Christmas themed table at the end of February. Sorry to sound so negative it's just a shame this series seemed to loose it's way since it was the original iOS quality pinball game. Maybe it's just me.
08-13-2012, 07:53 PM
New table soon, Arcade Pinball:

http://www.facebook.com/Gameprom