Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-01-2012, 01:13 PM

One of the things I didn't like about the original was you can't replay earlier levels to earn more star ratings for upgrades. Kind of weird for a TD game to not let you replay levels.
Old 03-01-2012, 03:16 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by November's Chopin View Post
One of the things I didn't like about the original was you can't replay earlier levels to earn more star ratings for upgrades. Kind of weird for a TD game to not let you replay levels.
well at least Pacific does have a level select option(You can replay stages for better scores, but not to grind for Victory Points, which are awarded for completing the stage and for secondary objectives... also going back to replay levels will give you the amount of victory points you had at the time)

i am just browsing trough it...

what i can't find is quick play or endless.... there are bonus missions that have 50+ waves but i haven't unlocked any yet

Last edited by Drexiel; 03-01-2012 at 03:23 PM..
Old 03-01-2012, 03:38 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

How big is this uncompressed? I'm totally out of space but it looks so cool! Should I make space? I'm a big TD junkie but I never cared too much about old school battle ship warring.
Old 03-01-2012, 05:08 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Judging by the clear move to ignore the questions surrounding endless on the last page I think I'm going to pass. A TD without endless is a total fail in my opinion. Maybe I'll pick this up when it inevitably goes on sale.
Old 03-01-2012, 05:56 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

I wouldíve liked an endless mode as well but after purchasing and playing the game it really isnít an issue. Donít be put off by a lack of endless mode. Most of the missions are long enough and I'm sure on the hard mode it would be a real challenge to finish. The game is worth it and is much better than many of the TD offerings of late.
Old 03-01-2012, 06:09 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

In the first one you can replay individual levels, but separately from the campaign. Once you pass them in the campaign, you unlok them for freeplay. In the campaign, the only way to replay the levels is to use the rewind feature - but it is limited in how it works.
Old 03-01-2012, 06:53 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Does this happen to support iCloud game-save please?
Old 03-01-2012, 08:02 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Okay went ahead and got the game and i love it! The interface and graphics are a beauty and the gameplay is simple but fun.

You can replay all the levels you beat but yeah there's no endless. Maybe they'll put it in later? It makes sense not to give you more points for beating other levels or else you'll max out your towers way too fast. It looks like there's around 16 levels? I wish there were more like Tower Defense: Lost Earth.
Old 03-01-2012, 08:23 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Can't even get past the Chillingo logo on a 4G touch w/ iOS 5.01 even after clear reboot. Anyone running a 4G w/ iOS 5 that can get this game to run?

EDIT: Got some crash logs, if the devs are interested.

Last edited by C.Hannum; 03-01-2012 at 09:24 PM..
Old 03-01-2012, 08:28 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Hannum View Post
Can't even get past the Chillingo logo on a 4G touch w/ iOS 5.01 even after clear reboot. Anyone running a 4G w/ iOS 5 that can get this game to run?
IM also running ios 5.0.1 and getting constant crashes. I got to the third level but no matter what I do the game fc at mission selection.