App description: *** Voted IGN's BEST TOWER DEFENSE GAME ***

"Oldschool tower defense tactics, tuned to perfection." - IGN

"A Bigger, Better Tower Defense Experience" TouchArcade

"Wicked Awesome" Crazy Mike's Apps

"If you are fan of tower defense then iBomber Defense Pacific will definitely scratch the itch." Unbound Gamer, 100%

"If you are a fan of the original then you will be happy with the follow up." Internet Gumshoe

"...everything about the game works and is definitely one of today's releases that you should definitely check out." App-Score, 10/10

Get ready to take the battle to the enemy and win the war! The iBomber series moves out to the Pacific as you fight a whole new enemy in an effort to secure territory on the Pacific Rim.

GENRE PERFECTION
iBomber Defense Pacific takes tower defense to a whole new level. Feel like you're right there and part of the incredible action as you use the new deep strategy options to protect your base. Building on the success of its predecessors, iBomber Defense Pacific has all-new tactics, all-new strategies, all-new maps, all-new weapons, and all-new enemies.

MUCH IS AT STAKE
With so much to play for in iBomber Defense Pacific, youll never be bored. Whether its placing turrets, analysing the enemy attack options, perfecting your strategy, looking for hidden targets, bombing the enemy from above, repairing units, or destroying an enemy outpost youll always have something to do.

IF LOOKS (AND SOUNDS) COULD KILL
Tower defense has never looked so good. Luscious jungle greens, incredible water effects, jaw-dropping explosions, intricately designed vehicles and turrets come together to make on of the best looking strategy games in years.

iBomber® is a registered trademark and brand name of Cobra Mobile Limited.

Come LIKE us on Facebook (facebook.com/cobramobile) or find out more on YouTube (youtube.com/cobimobi)

Echoseven's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 108 MB.

Price in NZ is $4.19 which should translate to USD $2.99

Requirements : Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad.Requires iOS 3.2 or later.

iPhone Screenshots
click to enlarge

Get ready to take the battle to the enemy and win the war!
iBomber Defense Pacific is the latest game in the hugely successful iBomber series. The iBomber series moves out to the Pacific as you fight a whole new enemy in an effort to secure territory on the Pacific Rim.

GENRE PERFECTION
iBomber Defense Pacific takes tower defense to a whole new level. Feel like your right there and part of the incredible action as you use the new deep strategy options to protect your base. Building on the success of it's predecessors, iBomber Defense Pacific has all-new tactics, all-new strategies, all-new Maps, all-new weapons, and all-new enemies.

MUCH IS AT STAKE
With so much to play for in iBomber Defense Pacific, you’ll never be bored. Whether it’s placing turrets, analysing the enemy attack options, perfecting your strategy, looking for hidden targets, bombing the enemy from above, repairing units, or destroying an enemy outpost you’ll always have something to do.

IF LOOKS (AND SOUNDS) COULD KILL
Tower defense has never looked so good. Luscious jungle greens, incredible water effects, jaw-dropping explosions, intricately designed vehicles and turrets come together to make on of the best looking strategy games in years. Get some earphones on and become immersed in the battle with amazing war zone sound effects.

For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com

Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 108 MB.

Price in NZ is $4.19 which should translate to USD $2.99
03-01-2012, 01:13 PM
One of the things I didn't like about the original was you can't replay earlier levels to earn more star ratings for upgrades. Kind of weird for a TD game to not let you replay levels.

The underhyped: JuBeat, Drawn: The Painted Tower, Beatrider, Phoenix Wright, Broken Sword, Cut the Rope, Paladog, Isotope, Crystal War, Scarlett

GameCenter: Chocopuff1
03-01-2012, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by November's Chopin View Post
One of the things I didn't like about the original was you can't replay earlier levels to earn more star ratings for upgrades. Kind of weird for a TD game to not let you replay levels.
well at least Pacific does have a level select option(You can replay stages for better scores, but not to grind for Victory Points, which are awarded for completing the stage and for secondary objectives... also going back to replay levels will give you the amount of victory points you had at the time)

i am just browsing trough it...

what i can't find is quick play or endless.... there are bonus missions that have 50+ waves but i haven't unlocked any yet

Applebloom FTW!
Playlist
Brave Frontier - Elune Saga - Monster Squad - Looking for more F2P games like Brave Frontier, PM ME recommendations please!

Last edited by Drexiel; 03-01-2012 at 03:23 PM.

03-01-2012, 03:38 PM
How big is this uncompressed? I'm totally out of space but it looks so cool! Should I make space? I'm a big TD junkie but I never cared too much about old school battle ship warring.
03-01-2012, 05:08 PM
Judging by the clear move to ignore the questions surrounding endless on the last page I think I'm going to pass. A TD without endless is a total fail in my opinion. Maybe I'll pick this up when it inevitably goes on sale.

Add me on GameCenter (and every other network!) my user ID is kushykush on all of them!
03-01-2012, 05:56 PM
I would’ve liked an endless mode as well but after purchasing and playing the game it really isn’t an issue. Don’t be put off by a lack of endless mode. Most of the missions are long enough and I'm sure on the hard mode it would be a real challenge to finish. The game is worth it and is much better than many of the TD offerings of late.
03-01-2012, 06:09 PM
In the first one you can replay individual levels, but separately from the campaign. Once you pass them in the campaign, you unlok them for freeplay. In the campaign, the only way to replay the levels is to use the rewind feature - but it is limited in how it works.

Gamecenter Id: Mr. Grizzly II
03-01-2012, 06:53 PM
Does this happen to support iCloud game-save please?
03-01-2012, 08:02 PM
Okay went ahead and got the game and i love it! The interface and graphics are a beauty and the gameplay is simple but fun.

You can replay all the levels you beat but yeah there's no endless. Maybe they'll put it in later? It makes sense not to give you more points for beating other levels or else you'll max out your towers way too fast. It looks like there's around 16 levels? I wish there were more like Tower Defense: Lost Earth.
03-01-2012, 08:23 PM
Can't even get past the Chillingo logo on a 4G touch w/ iOS 5.01 even after clear reboot. Anyone running a 4G w/ iOS 5 that can get this game to run?

EDIT: Got some crash logs, if the devs are interested.

Game Center : "Chip H.". Grand Poobah of Troop "Touch Arcade" in Battle Camp (referral code: hns1w1 )

Last edited by C.Hannum; 03-01-2012 at 09:24 PM.
03-01-2012, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Hannum View Post
Can't even get past the Chillingo logo on a 4G touch w/ iOS 5.01 even after clear reboot. Anyone running a 4G w/ iOS 5 that can get this game to run?
IM also running ios 5.0.1 and getting constant crashes. I got to the third level but no matter what I do the game fc at mission selection.