App description: Downloading the game is definitely much cheaper way to solve the debt crisis than the recent bailouts ... and at least as effective!

J.Walker is an investment banker who is once again trying to destroy the economy. Prevent him from doing that with cars as your only weapon.

Send cars from left and right with simple and easy-to-learn controls and make Walker fly high. Make sure you'll keep him flying or your game will end and the evil forces of investment bankers will win.

Features:
* A zombie mode: is a zombie banker more dangerous than a normal one? Well, at least he can lose limbs now...
* Universal application including retina graphics for iPhone 4 and HD graphics for iPad
* Game Center integration
* 13 unlockable new items, 39 objectives to unlock them
* Awesome physics, thanks to Box2D
* Spin bonus, bird bonus, hit bonus...!

hopihopi's comments:

Jaywalk Sports (free):

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jaywalk-sports/id498832771?mt=8
03-01-2012, 09:15 AM
Haha nice I've seen a few different versions of this vid before, it's cool you h e your own version.
03-02-2012, 06:55 AM
Bought yesterday based on the positive reviews. A lot of fun. Very addicting. The physics are great and the objectives keep you interested, if not for the novelty of them.

I do, however, feel like there is a slight delay when initiating the cars to drive through. Is this because only one car can be on the screen at a time?

Any future plans for this game moving forward?
03-02-2012, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by barryweiser View Post
Bought yesterday based on the positive reviews. A lot of fun. Very addicting. The physics are great and the objectives keep you interested, if not for the novelty of them.

I do, however, feel like there is a slight delay when initiating the cars to drive through. Is this because only one car can be on the screen at a time?

Any future plans for this game moving forward?
Thanks for your comments. How many objectives did you pass already?

The cars should appear right on time but as you said, only one car can be on the screen at a time. You must be very accurate with the timing because of that.

I haven't had any time for the game lately because of some other topics in my life. I have some ideas though...
04-11-2012, 12:15 PM
Not very keen on the name change. :/
04-11-2012, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Collin View Post
Not very keen on the name change. :/
Lmao same here. Now it sounds to much like hit the w-anchor hehe it was better before.