Envelop, an action-puzzle game for iOS - PROMO CODES

02-28-2012, 01:56 PM
Envelop, an action-puzzle game for iOS - PROMO CODES

Sorry for my second post in the forum being a game announcement (and my first post was the same announcement), but I'm very excited for everyone to see my new game.

It's called Envelop. It's an action-puzzle game that has a multi-touch game mechanic, is fast paced, has an all-original score, and was made by a one-man team. It's a universal app, so it works for the iPhone as well. For more information please visit the site: http://umtc.co/envelop

Gameplay video:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Promo codes:
MYPTL67M9PFR [edit: gone]
W36JP6R36P39 [edit: gone]
YMNN4AKJLFPX [edit: gone]
(This is a universal app so there are the same codes I gave out in the iPhone thread here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=124101)

Sorry I don't have more to give out, but I encourage you to buy it if these codes are already used up. Just one guy made this (me) and I can use all the help I can get to promote it!

Thanks everyone!

Last edited by ultramegatronic; 03-02-2012 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Added app info, marked promo codes
02-28-2012, 03:48 PM
All promo codes have been redeemed. I'll try to post more later under the iPhone thread here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=124101 . But Apple only gives you so many...

02-28-2012, 03:50 PM
I am just going to say what I said in the iPhone thread. This looks beautiful. Really hoping to convince someone to buy it for me soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhoy View Post
Ask pbarillas how to make the character jump he's intelligent. He should answer. He sometimes doesn't answer though because he has other commitments like learning nursery rhymes, the alphabet and how to tie his shoe laces.
02-29-2012, 10:17 AM
69p, lovely little game for a couple of minutes of fun.

Most importantly, the controls are tactile and don't get in the way of the game.

Also kudos on the intro video, superbly done.
02-29-2012, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treefiddy View Post
69p, lovely little game for a couple of minutes of fun.

Most importantly, the controls are tactile and don't get in the way of the game.

Also kudos on the intro video, superbly done.
Why, thank you very much!

Tell your friends, leave a review in the AppStore, and help me get the word out!
03-02-2012, 12:38 AM
Love, love, love this game

Love the minimalist artwork, love the soundtrack, love the graphic design, the UX design, the controls, the pacing...love it.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
03-02-2012, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djflippy View Post
Love the minimalist artwork, love the soundtrack, love the graphic design, the UX design, the controls, the pacing...love it.
Thanks! Tell your friends and let me know if you have any suggestions to get more eyes on it.
03-06-2012, 11:06 AM
Still playing, this is a cracker!