★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Battleloot Adventure by Digital Tales

03-02-2012, 11:15 AM
Hello again, Battlelooters!

We’ve made our way from the damp and dark corners of the Wizardry Forest to the captivating crests of the Academy at Cliffs Pass, so what shall be our next stop in this whirlwind tour of Kameloot?

Ahoy! I spy Cant Bay straight ahead!

Creepy creatures, awesome aquatics, and a host of unknown mysteries lie at the bottom of this watery gulf. Want to see more? Just click on the puzzle piece above and venture to the Battleloot Adventure Facebook page!

Our next and last stop - The Underbelly!

Bon Voyage!

- The Battleloot Team
03-02-2012, 02:07 PM
any release?

03-03-2012, 03:50 AM
Quote:
any release?
Well, we're getting this question a lot these days.
We could actually come up with a fantasy-themed excuse, like goblins assaulting our offices, but truth is we're currently working really hard on finishing touches and bug fixing.

Rest assured that Battleloot will be released no later than the second half of March.
We'll get back to you with a more precise date once submission process starts.
03-03-2012, 04:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTales View Post
Well, we're getting this question a lot these days.
We could actually come up with a fantasy-themed excuse, like goblins assaulting our offices, but truth is we're currently working really hard on finishing touches and bug fixing.

Rest assured that Battleloot will be released no later than the second half of March.
We'll get back to you with a more precise date once submission process starts.
has testing begun? and best of luck with everything ....this is a must have for me!

TESTING!-Most APPSASIA apps ...if your a dev hit me up and ill help.
*Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
MY PAST BETA LIST..
03-06-2012, 04:12 AM
What’s Up Battlelooters!

What a journey this has been, travelling through the breathtakingly beautiful, fantastically filled, and often absurd kingdom of Kameloot. The journey has been wrought with strange creatures, epic enemies and wondrous sights. Now, we at last reach our final destination!

Tucked beneath the realm’s towering peaks and hidden at the foot of Kameloot’s deathly bluffs, moonlit waves brush against the Spartan shores of The Underbelly:

Treacherous knights and arenas of doom await all who dare to pass through The Underbelly! Click on the image above and venture to the Battleloot Adventure Facebook page page to see more!

Bon Voyage!

- The Battleloot Team
03-06-2012, 11:33 AM
Release date? =D
03-15-2012, 06:45 AM
Hi Everyone!

We're happy to announce that Battleloot Adventure was submitted to Apple for review and is coming soon...
...So soon you can actually feel tension in the air... or is that the choking stench of Hairy Mountain Trolls approaching?!

As a special treat, here's a bonus video!
This game footage will give you a taste of what's coming soon. Enjoy!

Youtube link | Pop Up

- The Battleloot Team
03-15-2012, 07:59 AM
Gratitude my good man

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8
03-15-2012, 12:12 PM
Awesome news looking forward!!!!!

I am the punishment of GOD
if you had not committed great sins
GOD would not have sent
a punishment like me upon you Genghis Khan
03-15-2012, 03:42 PM
Just AWESOME! I used to love this tap based combo system so THANK YOU for bringing it to the iOS!

Hm... just a thought. How long are the combos? I would love to chain together 3-5 moves with one character.