Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-24-2012, 08:42 AM

My iTunes review as well as game impressions:

The game plays like Diablo but certainly has areas for improvements. For example, I collect town scrolls but there isn't a button for me to teleport back to town. You can teleport to town when you die by the way. Picking up items tends to be tedious currently. You need to tap on the golden square of the item box to get the items. If you tap outside the box, you cannot pick up the item. If your inventory is full, you have to throw your items out of your inventory to destroy them. I wish for something like a locker room which I can put all my collected weapons in town. There isn't a place to sell your weapons to buy blood stones for taming pets. Currently, you cannot sell your weapons.

The game is addictive in a way that it makes me play more to level up my character's skills to kill the monsters. Though the game has some room for improvements, I think this game is great for a start. Hope the developer continues to improve the game in future. Have a great time killing monsters and collecting weapons!
Old 02-24-2012, 09:05 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Send a message via ICQ to nonexist Send a message via MSN to nonexist Send a message via Skype™ to nonexist

Quote:
Originally Posted by zealm View Post
To nonexist:

if your device is iPhone 3GS, iOS 4.1
Please try to free more memory, or restart the device.
I did that, even erased and re-installed
Old 02-29-2012, 08:23 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Nice little gem here. It's not perfect by any means, but if it weren't for the awful lag it'd be a great game. Lag kills it for me though, makes it a lot less enjoyable (4th gen iTouch). Other than that the game is great!
Old 03-02-2012, 07:43 AM
iPhone 4S

So, there's a lite version of this game out now. I was hesitant to try it after all the poor comments on here but with a lite version, there's no risk. I've been playing it for a while now and I really like this game. It's a lot of fun.

I have a question though. Can anyone explain the IAP model with the lite version? In the lite version, you can buy bombs to blow up rocks to unlock different areas. What I need to know is how many of these areas am I going to have to unlock. How many areas do you need to unlock to unlock the whole game? I'm disappointed I did not buy the game when it was 2.99. I don't want to pay 5.99.

I'm not sure if it's because they improved it with updates but this game is much better than I thought it would be based on the impressions in this thread.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:48 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizMan View Post
My iTunes review as well as game impressions:

The game plays like Diablo but certainly has areas for improvements. For example, I collect town scrolls but there isn't a button for me to teleport back to town. You can teleport to town when you die by the way. Picking up items tends to be tedious currently. You need to tap on the golden square of the item box to get the items. If you tap outside the box, you cannot pick up the item. If your inventory is full, you have to throw your items out of your inventory to destroy them. I wish for something like a locker room which I can put all my collected weapons in town. There isn't a place to sell your weapons to buy blood stones for taming pets. Currently, you cannot sell your weapons.

The game is addictive in a way that it makes me play more to level up my character's skills to kill the monsters. Though the game has some room for improvements, I think this game is great for a start. Hope the developer continues to improve the game in future. Have a great time killing monsters and collecting weapons!

Oh, in the middle of the town, next to the soldier on the left side, there is a chest where you can store your precious items... it's exactly opposite to the daily quest giver.

And you can also sell your weapons and other gear. In the trade menu, simply tap on the lower left (scroll-)icon of the merchants inventory, then just drag 'n' drop the stuff you want to sell from your to the merchants inventory.

The Town Portal Scrolls... ok, out of the town, press the little button on the left side where your health potion is shown (not the button itself, click on the little arrow right next to it). Just select the Town Portal Scrolls and press the item button. Voila, teleported.

Any other questions?

Last edited by Vovin; 03-02-2012 at 08:03 AM..
Old 03-02-2012, 08:34 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Oh, btw, have two questions myself:

1. I killed the spider woman in the grave on level 1, but I can't finish the mission at the soldier in the sanctuary. Is there a bigger spider boss in the lower grave levels?

2. In the grave on floor 1, the monsters are level 1-3, mostly 2. On level 2, they are suddenly level 12-16, handing me my ass over. And when I return to level 1 after going down the stairs to level 2, the monsters on floor 1 also changed to level 12-16. Is this correct or a bug?

There seem to be quite a few bugs still in existance. Sometimes, the items or descriptions are not shown in the status box, for example. Sometimes, the merchants weapons and armor tab goes blank and the gear doesn't reappear (until I quit the game and start anew).
Old 03-02-2012, 09:26 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

are there other classes in this game? like mage and ranger?
Old 03-02-2012, 10:50 AM
iPhone 4S

I don't think so. I've only used the man and you can only choose the type of weapons he uses. There's no ranged combat that I've seen yet. From what I've seen, you can dual wield, two handed sword, sword and shield, and warhammer.
Old 03-04-2012, 10:22 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Will there be an update, devs?
Old 03-04-2012, 12:13 PM
iPad (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Will there be an update, devs?
Gonna wait and not get this until you get an answer to your question.