★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Plants War- Realtime Mobile Action Battle Arena

"Thanks to Plants War from GAMEVIL, I can now take the action packed mechanics of League of Legends and DOTA on the go. " -Unbound Gamer

"Plants War is simply an amazing strategic war game. Players will find themselves hopeless addicted to advancing towards the next stage or even trying to obtain another Leafy unlock-able character." - Gameteep

Protect the last source of life on Earth!
Beasts have invaded Dryad Forest. In order to defend their home, the plants of the forest must extract the power of Lake Naiad to become Heroes in this epic battle for land.

Help Leafy and friends protect Dryad Forest by strategically commanding multiple floral units to attack Beasts in this RTS/ RPG action game. Control your hero, gain special skills and upgrade your horticultural warriors to guard the forest from invaders!

Equipped with dazzling 3D visuals, an epic soundtrack and intuitive touch controls, this game will stun any fan of real-time strategy and role playing games.

-------------------------
FEATURES

INTENSE REAL-TIME TACTICAL STRATEGY
Defend Lake Naiad from the beasts, strategically launch your spawns to attack!

MULTIPLE HEROES WITH UNIQUE ABILITIES
A wide array of Heroes can be purchased with leaves earned throughout battle. Gain experience, level up and unlock secret abilities!

FULL 3D GRAPHICS & ZOOM ACTION CONTROLS
Freely roam the battlefield in ultimate 3D animation with intuitive touch screen controls!

NORMAL, HARD AND HELL MODES FOR ENDLESS PLAY
Over 40+ (more to come) challenging battle stages for hours of nonstop action!

UNLOCK ACHIEVEMENTS AND REWARDS
Pursue greatness through 24 eclectic battle challenges and collect special items!

-------------------------

OTHER GAMEVIL GAMES

Air Penguin
AREL WARS
Baseball Superstars 2012
Cartoon Wars: Gunner+
Chalk n Talk
DESTINIA
ILLUSIA
KAMI RETRO
Last War
Soccer Superstars 2011 Pro
ZENONIA 3
ZENONIA 4

NEWS & EVENTS

Website http://www.gamevil.com
Facebook http://facebook.com/gamevil
Twitter http://twitter.com/gamevil
YouTube http://youtube.com/gamevil

Echoseven's comments:

03-07-2012, 05:41 AM
Smashing the Download-Button...

03-07-2012, 05:43 AM
oh man... more "free" stuff? i can see this getting pricey
03-07-2012, 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
oh man... more "free" stuff? i can see this getting pricey
LOL - for free will try it out, i never get tempted with IAP so alls good

Check out my new website for everything Vita!!
please follow me on TWITTER
Am i man? or a very manly muppet??
03-07-2012, 06:00 AM
Zenonia 4's setup wasn't too bad, so I'll definitely be giving this a try tonight.

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus
03-07-2012, 06:10 AM
This is as close as it can get if you want to play a DoTA or HoN type of game. I love this game. Played the beta.

Admin/Reviewer on Philippine Gamers Lounge
XBL & PSN: iANiMeX
GameCenter: ANiMeX2k11
Need beta tester?
03-07-2012, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iANiMeX View Post
This is as close as it can get if you want to play a DoTA or HoN type of game. I love this game. Played the beta.
Ahh! Any comments on it? I really wanted to hear what the beta testers thought of the game. I'm also surprised the file size is so small. Maybe there's one map?
03-07-2012, 08:48 AM
Whoa, that was quick. Didn't expect it this soon.
03-07-2012, 08:51 AM
Definitely looking for a solid League of Legends (woot) clone. Hopefully the controls are good.

And actually, I would be very happy if they followed a similar IAP model as LoL: a few different champions free each week, IAP to permanently unlock your favorites

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, FF Record Keeper, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
03-07-2012, 09:29 AM
The game plays great. Very similar to the DoTA or HoN. Only difference is that there's no equipments or weapons to buy when playing. You can still set skill point when you gain a level. Level goes back to 1 every mission. There are plenty of mission to play and each with different difficulty and map size. You can also choose what creeps you want to help you in the game. Creeps cost gold or you can buy stronger ones through IAP. You can only choose one Hero at first, you then buy the stronger or other heroes for Gold or through IAP. You can also gain random item after completing each mission like Potion, Mana and the rare Stats Point. This rare stats point can be used to permanently boost your character's ATK, DEF, etc. The game plays in vertical screen. This is a very fun game and can be finished without IAP.

Admin/Reviewer on Philippine Gamers Lounge
XBL & PSN: iANiMeX
GameCenter: ANiMeX2k11
Need beta tester?