Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-17-2012, 02:42 PM

Default Help?

Hello, all! I have a quick question.

Bonus level 10 and Master Level 9 are giving us nightmares. My son and I play this together, and we are working our way to gold in level 10 of Klondyke Kanyon (we have silver presently).

Any tips on how to get through? ONE time (in bonus level 10), we were able to make it through the reverse arrows, but we're not sure why, as we made it through the bullseye on all three of the speed rings several times. We don't know what we did differently.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

P.S. This is a great game. We rate it in our top 3 free games (along with Temple Run and Pocket Legends, though we like this one the best).
Old 02-20-2012, 02:56 AM
Developer
iPhone 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by frisbee10461 View Post
Hello, all! I have a quick question.

Bonus level 10 and Master Level 9 are giving us nightmares. My son and I play this together, and we are working our way to gold in level 10 of Klondyke Kanyon (we have silver presently).

Any tips on how to get through? ONE time (in bonus level 10), we were able to make it through the reverse arrows, but we're not sure why, as we made it through the bullseye on all three of the speed rings several times. We don't know what we did differently.
Hi, thanks for your feedback. Bonus Level 10 is indeed quite challenging and it can be a little random how much speed you'll have when you reach the reverse zone. The best help I can offer is to get as much speed from the large fans, just before the bullseye rings. And of course you need to hit the exact center of the bullseye rings to gather enough speed.

Also swaying too much from side to side with the Frisbee decreases speed, so try to stay in a somewhat straight line.

Good luck!
Old 02-23-2012, 09:41 AM

Default Thank You

Thanks so much for your tips. We have now achieved gold in all 140 levels and have acquired all trophies.
Old 02-23-2012, 09:48 AM

Default Some Questions

Hello all!

Yesterday, my son and I beat the game (finally) by acquiring gold in all 140 levels and all trophies. For those of you who have done this, I have five questions:

1. What was your level when you achieved this goal? We were level 119.
2. In your opinion, what was the toughest level? For us, it was most definitely Klondyke Kanyon, level 10.
3. Which trophy was the most difficult for you to obtain? For us, it was the one where you have to get gold on all levels (again, because of Klondyke Kanyon level 10).
4. How many hours did it take you to achieve this goal? For us, we spent between 50-100 hours of gameplay.
5. What do you feel would be a great next level? I think something related to a cemetary would be fantastic, where you have to get your frisbee through the rings while avoiding zombies. Nothing too graphic, but having cartoonish looking zombies would be great.

Anyway, thanks to Kiloo for making such a fantastic game. I want to try Bullet Time now, and if it is suitable for my son, have him play it, as well.

Thanks again

P.S. When is the next upgrade to Frisbee Forever coming out?
Old 02-24-2012, 02:40 AM
Developer
iPhone 5

Quote:
Anyway, thanks to Kiloo for making such a fantastic game. I want to try Bullet Time now, and if it is suitable for my son, have him play it, as well.

Thanks again

Hi, thanks for your kind feedback, I'm glad you like the game. At the moment we are planning something even better than new levels, so I'm not allowed to say anything specific at the moment, but you should follow our Facebook page for all the latest news.
Old 02-25-2012, 09:39 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Hello all!

Yesterday, my son and I beat the game (finally) by acquiring gold in all 140 levels and all trophies. For those of you who have done this, I have five questions:

1. What was your level when you achieved this goal? We were level 119.
2. In your opinion, what was the toughest level? For us, it was most definitely Klondyke Kanyon, level 10.
3. Which trophy was the most difficult for you to obtain? For us, it was the one where you have to get gold on all levels (again, because of Klondyke Kanyon level 10).
4. How many hours did it take you to achieve this goal? For us, we spent between 50-100 hours of gameplay.
5. What do you feel would be a great next level? I think something related to a cemetary would be fantastic, where you have to get your frisbee through the rings while avoiding zombies. Nothing too graphic, but having cartoonish looking zombies would be great.

Thanks again

1)Level 97
2)Same as you
3)Gold on all levels
4)I honestly don't know
5)Space
Old 03-03-2012, 01:34 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen)

Anybody have any tips for Master Level 8?

It's the only level I don't have gold on. The part I'm stuck on is getting the 3 stars by the fans and being able to get in the tube without the fans pushing you all the way to the left. It seems impossible (although obviously it's not since some people were able to do it already). Even when I start close to the fans it seems to push me really far to the left. The only way I actually beat the level was by going to the right of the fans and passing the 3 stars altogether.
Old 03-04-2012, 09:17 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen)

Nevermind, I finally beat it. It was definitely a tricky/challenging level but once I figured out the strategy it wasn't too bad. Now I've got all gold/trophies. So when's the next update?

1) Level 123
2) Master Level 8
3) Gold on all levels
4) No clue
5) Something related to sports? I also like the idea somebody had about space
Old 03-06-2012, 07:17 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

^What was your strategy? I am also stuck on that level, the 3 stars by the fan right before the tube is giving me troubles, I can get the first 2 stars and make it into the tube, but if I try to get the 3rd one, I'll just miss the tube all together...
Old 03-07-2012, 01:14 PM

Default Master Level 8 Tips

Here is what I recommend for this level (one of the three toughest levels of all 140 in the game, in my opinion).

1. Beforehand, get the maximum power of the magnet.
2. You cannot miss a single ring. If you do, you will not have the acceleration you need to make it to the tube.
3. You have to be to slightly right of the three stars where the fans are. As soon as the fans start to blow you left, make a hard right. Keep right and you should hit the tube. This is the toughest part of the level.
4. After getting through the tube, the rest is straightforward.