• Publisher: Angry Bugs
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 8.0 MB
  • Version: 1.2.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.5 (2)
App description: Glider Corp wants to thank the following for their wonderful reviews of our new product:

TOUCHARCADE: 4.5 out of 5 - "The Hacker does a great job at making you feel like a badass international hacker" - Jared Nelson

KOTAKU: "In sum, "The Hacker" is a superbly done alternate reality game for such a small platform." - Owen Good

148APPS : 4 out of 5 - "The Hacker is a great idea that stands out from the crowd" - Jennifer Allen

SLIDETOPLAY : 3 out of 4 - "The Hacker offers a fun and intriguing fantasy "hacking" experience" - Nadia Oxford

CNET: "Indeed, the Hacker offers a unique and entertaining experience, something I definitely haven't seen on my iPhone before" - Rick Broida

APPGEFAHREN: 4 out of 5 - "The presentation of the game is phenomenal, everything here is just right" - Uhr von Fabian

Important: This is purely a game, having a gripping story and the atmosphere together achieving a feeling of being an 80s hacker

Glider Corp, a leading corporation in network solutions proudly presents the new Glider Operating System.
Among its features you can find:
Direct connection with the network
Plenty of modules for decryption, synchronization and bypassing of security systems
Mailing system
Desktop customization
The arcade games emulator with the best titles for endless fun
Secrets and bonuses to be found only if your wit is up to the challenge

The most advanced tools for the most demanding jobs

New promotional Video added:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8p3TKs4yDk

Disclaimer: Glider Corp does not support any so called "hackers" or any unathorized access to private networks or servers; it is the solely responsibility of the user to not engage in illegal actions with the presented software

CrunchyGamer's comments:
TouchArcade front page review:
http://toucharcade.com/2012/02/06/the-hacker-review

YouTube: video

02-29-2012, 11:13 PM
Just played this for a little while and all I can say is it's....pretty insanely polished. A top quality iOS title, and very highly recommended.

I don't want a signature.

Last edited by DodgerBlue016; 02-29-2012 at 11:16 PM.
03-05-2012, 09:40 AM
I'm stumped

I finished all the basic network computers and the Net 2.0 computers. Then Captain Org tells me to lay low for a while - and nothing else happens. Is that the end of the game? I've been "laying low" for a day now and nothing...

03-05-2012, 05:51 PM
Love the update! There's like twice the content now.
I wish the snake minigame controls were better, though.
03-06-2012, 04:13 PM
We are glad you are enjoying the new update.
And about Earth Crawler, the control is really simple, touch where you want the snake to turn to, the position should be relative of the snakes position.
03-07-2012, 04:12 AM
Anyone know the password on the server #9?
Great game BTW
03-07-2012, 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alditrip View Post
Anyone know the password on the server #9?
Great game BTW
If I remember correctly you need to decrypt all the emails that you have received to unlock the hints for the password for server 9.

You don't want to spoil the fun and find out the easy way, surely! You've come this far now..
03-07-2012, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuzmaname View Post
If I remember correctly you need to decrypt all the emails that you have received to unlock the hints for the password for server 9.

You don't want to spoil the fun and find out the easy way, surely! You've come this far now..
The last email i received is sequence #4, i already decrypt it
But i still cant figure the password is
04-10-2012, 08:46 PM
Finally... we managed to hack into Glider Corp download servers and put our hands on their latest product "Glider OS".
Now the download is for FREE!
Get it quick and join us before they realize this major security breach!
- Captain Org
04-10-2012, 11:35 PM
Where was I when this game came out? I'm definitely downloading this.
04-11-2012, 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Org. View Post
Finally... we managed to hack into Glider Corp download servers and put our hands on their latest product "Glider OS".
Now the download is for FREE!
Get it quick and join us before they realize this major security breach!
- Captain Org
gotta love the way you promoted the game as free xD

Applebloom FTW!
Playlist
Brave Frontier - Elune Saga - Monster Squad - Looking for more F2P games like Brave Frontier, PM ME recommendations please!