Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-31-2012, 01:22 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

never mind, finally found the way

gosh, the random battles and mazes sure get annoying near the end of the game lol. i don't mind the mazes, but it gets too annoying when you get into a random battle every 2 steps

Last edited by shiris; 02-01-2012 at 12:03 AM..
Old 02-16-2012, 09:09 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default Legendary weapons

I got this off another site and wish I found it earlier since I spent a lot of time finding the first 3 on my own.

Answer from: shainer88 I have listed the 5 places (in order):
1. leo- go to schwatz pass( the pass before reaching the castle where you met emperor leon), at one of the exits, u'll end up outside to the world map where walk a short distance and reach ancient mine = inside, you'll receive ragnarok.
2. aries- go to the first cave that you went to at the beginning of the game.
3. centaur- energi mine (before reachin schwatz pass). the door can be found deep inside this mine.
4. capricorn- sealed brand cave (the cave found on the very small island at the southeast of the world map)
5. aquarius- cave near town of kashinew (surrounded by mountains).
Old 02-16-2012, 09:12 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Do you get any more weapons after you find all 5? The scientist makes mention of it but nothing more. I figure you get them after doing Q.68 but that guy is next to impossible to beat.

Should I concentrate on the main story first or are their really 2 extra weapons that I can use for the final battle?
Old 02-20-2012, 07:22 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

Send a message via Skype™ to Johnny1st
Default A few questions

1.) What is the difference between Alphadia, Eve of the Genesis, Symphony of Eternity and Fantasy Chronicle? Please give me some details.

2.)When you get the rings from Vanessa how do you act in the battles, for there are only 4 characters at a time? When do you switch? Personally it gets on my nerves to switch and always have to look if everyone has the same level.

3.)Speaking of rings, how do you deal with infusion, upgrade, (new) clear rings and fine earrings? It's quite complicated.

4.)Can someone make a list of all items and what they are for, especially if you can sell them, for example gems and energy elixirs (2500 gold each). Keep them or sell them?

5.)Can someone make maps of the caves and towers? At least the bigger ones.

6.)Where and what are the two extra weapons?

Any help is appreciated, even if only to one question.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Nice playing time!

Last edited by Johnny1st; 03-19-2012 at 07:27 AM..
Old 03-09-2012, 04:48 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default Few questions, post game.

I just beat the game and had a few questions. What do you get as rewards for Quest #2 and Quest # 22 (the trading cards and golden plume quests). I'd like to think of myself as very thorough and feel surprised that I missed anything. I'm not going to go looking for the rest so was just curious as to the rewards. Also, what is Quest #46 because I completely missed that one and where is this optional boss Apocalyspe that I see mentioned here in the thread?

Edit: Quest #22 recieved 20k gold and King's Mail for reward.

Last edited by patch732; 03-12-2012 at 02:42 PM..
Old 03-11-2012, 01:22 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by patch732 View Post
I just beat the game and had a few questions. What do you get as rewards for Quest #2 and Quest # 22 (the trading cards and golden plume quests). I'd like to think of myself as very thorough and feel surprised that I missed anything. I'm not going to go looking for the rest so was just curious as to the rewards. Also, what is Quest #46 because I completely missed that one and where is this optional boss Apocalyspe that I see mentioned here in the thread?
Quest 2 I don't remember the reward, Quest 22 I haven't finished myself, but I think you have to look in every chest in every tower and every cave. And Apocalypse I haven't found yet, either. But Quest 46 I just found out: A man in Heim wants the key for his chests. The key has an old woman in the southeast area of the Town Centaurius. The reward is that you have the possibility of open one of the three chests. The most upper one contains a Diamond, the middle one a HP seed and the lowest one an EP seed.

Last edited by Johnny1st; 03-11-2012 at 05:01 PM..
Old 03-19-2012, 07:40 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

Default Warning SPOILER ahead!

I also beat the game and yes the ending was a bit of a downer. But the cheats you then unlock are great. You can switch on/off random encounters which is very convenient to undisturbed browse all the caves and towers again for missing chests. Furthermore you can switch on/off experience x2, skill points x2 and gold x2.
You can also start a new game with these cheats.

Last edited by Johnny1st; 03-19-2012 at 07:55 AM..
Old 12-31-2012, 11:00 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

K... After going through this a second time (this time on my iPad) I'm a bit stuck... Been stuck here for about 3 hours. I really don't remember where I found it the first time I played through it, but in the Austral Tower, could anyone point me towards the blue thing? I got the blue key, but for the life of me, I can't find the thing I need to activate with it. Sucks...

I guess on the bright side, my characters have gone from level 54 to 75, and are at level 50 for all other elementals... =o/
Old 12-31-2012, 07:48 PM

I'm playing this game for the first time...just made it to the point where you get the airship. I seem to have totally missed 2 side quests, numbers 36 & 37. Can anybody tell me what they were & where I get them?

Edit: never mind, I finally found them

Last edited by NightOwl40; 01-01-2013 at 10:15 PM..
Old 04-02-2013, 08:13 PM
In Time-Out
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

A total waste of money.

I saw this was on offer so I bought it, what a HUGE mistake.

The game is NOT universal so on an ipad the image is pixelated and vile, also the screen is upside down!!!

I want a refund, this is unplayable.