Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-10-2012, 12:15 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

nice idea Pscience...

I'm hoping that in the next two videos I've got planned to promote the game, one will help explain what makes this game different from everything else out there...

Hoping that after the game is free, plus another update with perhaps some tweaking to the difficulty and hopefully a new power up (light up the sky with a flare gun), plus the creation of two more cool promo videos (which might take a while) this game will start to grow in popularity.

Here's hoping anyway

Old 03-10-2012, 12:34 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Send a message via MSN to DaGreen1 Send a message via Skype™ to DaGreen1

Quote:
Originally Posted by draper3000 View Post
nice idea Pscience...

I'm hoping that in the next two videos I've got planned to promote the game, one will help explain what makes this game different from everything else out there...

Hoping that after the game is free, plus another update with perhaps some tweaking to the difficulty and hopefully a new power up (light up the sky with a flare gun), plus the creation of two more cool promo videos (which might take a while) this game will start to grow in popularity.

Here's hoping anyway

Alas, if I could do video Design, I would. Either way, I'm thinking this.

"These Invaders from another planet. Far more advanced than our civilization. Their stealth technology allows them to come in unseen.
They could take over our world...

too bad they were dumb enough to make loud engines."

Put your headphones on, grab your iPhone, and let's kill these invisible Bastards. Twist left and right to move, press your screen to shoot. Use your ears to find the aliens and blast them outta the sky before they land and turn our planet into a vacation spot.
Old 03-10-2012, 02:05 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Default Video creative idea...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGreen1 View Post
Alas, if I could do video Design, I would. Either way, I'm thinking this.

"These Invaders from another planet. Far more advanced than our civilization. Their stealth technology allows them to come in unseen.
They could take over our world...

too bad they were dumb enough to make loud engines."

Put your headphones on, grab your iPhone, and let's kill these invisible Bastards. Twist left and right to move, press your screen to shoot. Use your ears to find the aliens and blast them outta the sky before they land and turn our planet into a vacation spot.
I like it... especially the fact the aliens are super advanced by stupid with their loud engines...

Certainly deserves being made. I'd always intended on adding a back story (intro) to the game but never got round to it...this would work beautifully.
Old 03-10-2012, 02:24 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Send a message via MSN to DaGreen1 Send a message via Skype™ to DaGreen1

Quote:
Originally Posted by draper3000 View Post
I like it... especially the fact the aliens are super advanced by stupid with their loud engines...

Certainly deserves being made. I'd always intended on adding a back story (intro) to the game but never got round to it...this would work beautifully.
Id love to see it. If you do make it, post it. (Give a shout out to your fans lol).
Old 03-11-2012, 07:22 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Had a couple of plays on this today and have to say its a cool idea and it works really well. There were a couple of times when I had sound in both ears but wasn't hitting the invader? Do they need a little bigger hit area or is there something I don't know?
Can't see me playing it much (as I don't usually use my headphones for playing) but its a cool game to show off your your device.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:19 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Default Really Positive review... for my little iOS game...

I'm hoping to release an update very very soon.... also planning a free version if sales don't jump up anytime soon..

ALSO GOT A REALLY GREAT REVIEW...

Just discovered I got a stellar review of my unique iOS game...
http://gamesalad.com/blog/gamesalad-...audio-invaders

Will post again soon once the update is nearly ready...

Also planning a 3d surround sound game... but thats something for another month...