★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

DEVIL DARK: The Forgotten Kingdom (by Triniti)

03-08-2012, 12:32 AM
#11
GoofyJ is spot on, and ARPG is an accurate description of the gameplay.

A huge part of the game is loot hunting and customizing your character, so your character will continue getting stronger and cooler looking as the game progresses - no resets!

Devil Dark is scheduled for a universal release, as are all of our other upcoming games

Triniti Interactive

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for new releases, updates, and FREE games:

twitter.com/TrinitiGames
facebook.com/TrinitiGames
03-08-2012, 06:18 PM
#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRINITIgames View Post
GoofyJ is spot on, and ARPG is an accurate description of the gameplay.

A huge part of the game is loot hunting and customizing your character, so your character will continue getting stronger and cooler looking as the game progresses - no resets!

Devil Dark is scheduled for a universal release, as are all of our other upcoming games
Stuff like this always excites me.

Plus, it seems like you guys have added a worthwhile story.

An, in general, the game looks great.

Any ETA?

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus

03-08-2012, 09:33 PM
#13
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 19,861
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyJmaster. View Post
Stuff like this always excites me.

Plus, it seems like you guys have added a worthwhile story.

An, in general, the game looks great.

Any ETA?
If it's a loose diablo clone, I am sold. I just hope the IAP wont be brutal. I've felt that a lot of freemium titles are leaning towards this pitfall.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-08-2012, 10:00 PM
#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
If it's a loose diablo clone, I am sold. I just hope the IAP wont be brutal. I've felt that a lot of freemium titles are leaning towards this pitfall.
Sh*t! Speaking of Diablo, I can't wait for the 3rd one to come out.

Anyways! Yeah, this looks to be the closest thing to Diablo since Dungeon Hunter.

Also, i don't think this is supposed to be freemium. Judging by Trinit's past games it will be $2. They may have a $1 release price though.

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus
03-09-2012, 01:14 AM
#15
looking forward to this. gameplay trailer would be awesome!
03-09-2012, 04:35 AM
#16
Joined: Dec 2011
Location: Philippines
Posts: 1,381
yeah a trailer would be nice, since this game would come out on Q2

Game Center ID: SlighMD; Battle.net: SlighMD#6986; VainGlory: SlighMD
Currently playing: XCOM: Enemy Within, Transistor, Hearthstone
Waiting for Titan Quest, FF7, Aralon: Forge and Flame
03-09-2012, 10:06 PM
#17
We should be releasing in the first few weeks of April. A gameplay trailer is in the works and will be available next week! We'll confirm the payment model after a bit more playtesting; expect more info on that leading up to release.

There are definitely some similarities with Diablo in this one. And speaking of D3, we've all got the Diablo 3 beta client installed over here, just hoping for beta keys...

Triniti Interactive

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for new releases, updates, and FREE games:

twitter.com/TrinitiGames
facebook.com/TrinitiGames
03-12-2012, 05:34 AM
#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRINITIgames View Post
We should be releasing in the first few weeks of April. A gameplay trailer is in the works and will be available next week! We'll confirm the payment model after a bit more playtesting; expect more info on that leading up to release.

There are definitely some similarities with Diablo in this one. And speaking of D3, we've all got the Diablo 3 beta client installed over here, just hoping for beta keys...
Awesome! I can't wait to see the trailer.

It'd be pretty awesome if you guys got beta keys. I think the ETA is April 17, but i wouldn't be surprised if it got pushed back.

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus
03-12-2012, 06:08 AM
#19
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: australia
Posts: 900
03-12-2012, 08:28 PM
#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyJmaster. View Post
Awesome! I can't wait to see the trailer.

It'd be pretty awesome if you guys got beta keys. I think the ETA is April 17, but i wouldn't be surprised if it got pushed back.
Thank goodness Devil Dark will be done by then, if D3 came out any earlier we'd be too busy playing and forget to finish Devil Dark! (i kid...)

We're just about done cutting gameplay clips to make the trailer, so you'll have a more exciting preview soon~

Triniti Interactive

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for new releases, updates, and FREE games:

twitter.com/TrinitiGames
facebook.com/TrinitiGames