★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
03-10-2012, 04:42 AM
Nice little game and the timing in this game is so critical that it gives the game a nice challenge!

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
03-13-2012, 02:16 PM
TA Game of the Week

PEBBLE UNIVERSE
is one of the nominees for
Touch Arcade Game of the Week
07/03/2012

Do you like to use your skill as the only way to help the Pebbles to survive the monsters?

VOTE HERE

- Devs cannot vote for their own games -
04-04-2012, 02:27 PM
WOWZERS!! Just completed the second world... and I'm so glad I checked this out! =oD

The physics are great, while the gameplay is incredibly fun and challenging. I'm usually not someone who likes most physics puzzlers... as they've really gotten stale (IMO, of course... I know there's those of you here who just can't get enough of em...) - but this one just had that something special that kept me hooked. =oD

Definitely a must-buy at a buck! =oD

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Repulze, Ravenmark: SOE, Cordy, Incoboto Mini, One Epic Knight, Cardinal Quest 2
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid
05-15-2012, 04:30 PM
Just bought this game, and have to say it is fun. However if you have a new ipad, you will be disappointed with the graphics, it is not retina and the graphics look very pixelated. I sure hope the developers in the next update will make this retina because this game has such potential.

The gameplay is fun, the game has a very cute feel, and I love puzzle games, so for a buck, I would recommend it. I just hope they come out with a retina ipad update soon.
02-17-2013, 07:24 PM
Is there any chance this will get widescreen support? In the update notes, it says that iPhone 5 support was added, but I guess that did not include widescreen support (?)

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Repulze, Ravenmark: SOE, Cordy, Incoboto Mini, One Epic Knight, Cardinal Quest 2
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid