App description: Save the Cubes is a fun and original 3D puzzle game which relies on you to drag-and-drop brain cubes in correct positions in order to lure the infected cubes to their death.

The infected cubes follow the scent of the brain cubes. So, you must use this to your advantage and lure them off ledges and/or into spikes.

Later, bombs and snipers are provided to aid in this process. The goal of the game is to eliminate all the infected cubes in every level using a certain amount of brains/equipment.

STORY: A recent chemical outbreak has infected Cubeland. The cubes who perished have risen as infected. It is up to you, Master Finger, to rescue the surviving cubes and exterminate the infected cubes.

HOW TO PLAY: Drag-and-drop your equipment from the bottom right of your screen to place them. Use these strategically to eliminate the infected cubes. Brains lure them in, bullets kill them, and bombs push them away.

FEATURES:
- 48 Levels of fun, more on their way!
- 4 Different zones with more to come...
- Various items to assist you on your mission
- Awesome Music & Sound Effects
- Charming and fun 3D Graphics
- Blocky, minecraft-like, art style!
- Many updates guaranteed!
- Upcoming Gamecenter leaderboards

IMPORTANT: This app was built for newer iOS devices! Older generation devices MAY NOT be able to handle the amazing graphics this game has to offer ;)

cubegrinder's comments:
Hi, Save the Cubes is my first iPhone app. It is a unique iPhone puzzle game with neat twists: you must drop brains and lure infected to their demise.

I am an aspiring 13 year-old developer and would really appreciate your feedback and thoughts.

You can download it here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/save-the-cubes/id501600720?ls=1&mt=8
Its free for a week!

Here are some pics to whet your appetite:

Thanks.
02-22-2012, 10:21 AM
Also, I would like to mention this game is free for only a week to celebrate its release.

EDIT: Discount has ended

Last edited by cubegrinder; 03-11-2012 at 03:48 PM.

02-22-2012, 03:36 PM
We have gotten lots of positive feedback in the App Store! Thanks!
02-25-2012, 10:53 AM
Thanks for the feedback! I am aware of some glitches. These will hopefully be fixed in future updates.
03-11-2012, 03:50 PM
I would just like to mention the price has dropped to FREE again for a limited time.
03-12-2012, 09:54 PM
Wow! We've hit high numbers and placed in the top 100 puzzle games in Japan!
Also, a lot of love from the US too!

Thanks so much guys!

Last edited by cubegrinder; 05-21-2012 at 06:19 PM.
03-12-2012, 11:57 PM
Once i got used to the graphics, some of the levels are rather interesting. Still trying it out now, but there are a few minor bugs: such as the brains failing to attract the zombies. Not sure why. But it is minor. I am liking it so far.
03-13-2012, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterbrains View Post
Once i got used to the graphics, some of the levels are rather interesting. Still trying it out now, but there are a few minor bugs: such as the brains failing to attract the zombies. Not sure why. But it is minor. I am liking it so far.
Thanks for your feedback! There are a few bugs I am working on sorting out. I thought I fixed that particular bug, but I will check again.

Again, Thanks!
03-13-2012, 05:22 PM
@Butterbrains: Can you give me a tip on what may have caused this bug? I REALLY want to fix this before the next update.

Thanks.
05-21-2012, 06:17 PM
Version 1.2 has just been approved and I would really appreciate some feedback. Thanks!

Last edited by cubegrinder; 05-21-2012 at 08:49 PM.