Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-13-2012, 07:20 PM

We are working on new levels, and we would be glad to hear from you.

What kind of levels do you like? I know 6. Pro 26 is quite popular because it's really hard, but do you like easy levels as well? What about levels which require 3 fingers or more? If some of you want to share their top 5 it would be very appreciated. Thanks!

by the way if someone knows how to change the title of the thread to v1.7, please do so...
Old 08-13-2012, 04:50 PM

Hi! I know this game is not very popular on TA forums and I feel really alone in this thread, but for your information it's free this week if you want to give it a try. You can check out all our summer sales here: http://mobigame.net/newsletter/en/25/1763
Old 08-13-2012, 07:47 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobigame View Post
Hi! I know this game is not very popular on TA forums and I feel really alone in this thread, ...
I don't want to bring up old stuff, but perhaps some people were turned off to the game after one of your upgrades wiped out 15-20 hours of their puzzle solving work. Perhaps asking people to buy stars to get back to where they once were was not a move designed to ensure brand loyalty.
Old 08-24-2012, 04:16 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobigame View Post
Hi! I know this game is not very popular on TA forums and I feel really alone in this thread, but for your information it's free this week if you want to give it a try. You can check out all our summer sales here: http://mobigame.net/newsletter/en/25/1763
Don't feel too bad. I'm here now! But I just want to say I only beat the easy, baby, kids, and normals. I got to around 10 on genius. However I skipped level Genius 5. Any help?