Office Politics: Backstab! Updates with more promo codes to give away!

03-13-2012, 03:10 AM
Hi Laire,

Thank you for your support of the game. We've been living on bread and water trying to complete this game and launch it, every bit counts! =)

We initially had "tag team waves", but in the end we decided against it as it got too hard and confusing even for us to play it. So now, each character and their bosses control their own levels and not mix around.

Glad you could relate to all the stereotypes we put forth! We are hoping everyone could vent their anger on their horrible colleagues on the game too.

To the others,

Promo codes sent!

After playing the game, do let us know if you have any more comments or feedback at the same thread. Thanks a lot! http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=124668

Do help spread the word on our game if possible, tweet or facebook share it,
http://littledrummerboy.sg/backstab

Many thanks once again to everyone!!!

Check out my latest game, Office Politics: Backstab!, link
And the blog of our work processes and experiences, link
03-13-2012, 11:51 AM
The graphics look great..will like to give this game a spin.
03-13-2012, 05:51 PM
Based on the screenshots and the video, this is a very funny and quirky take on the whack a mole genre. Pretty interesting stuff, with some good looking visuals.

Would like a promo code to give this game a whirl and see how much time i could sink into it.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-13-2012, 07:11 PM
I must say, this game is quite fun. Thanks for the promo code. I think I'll be leaving a user review soon enough.

Skype username is: slipstream121.
Currently Testing: Soctics league by Bitongo, Synesthetic, and others.
Previously Tested: Violet Storm by SCSGames
03-13-2012, 09:58 PM
To WizMan and Exact-Psience,

Promocodes sent!

To DaGreen1,

Thanks! Will be looking forward to your review. =)

Check out my latest game, Office Politics: Backstab!, link
And the blog of our work processes and experiences, link