★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: In Images
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 18.6 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Little Ghost is a fancy arcade game. As a Ghost you have to collect all of diamonds and the Magic Keys. Dangerous places are waiting for you.
Deep Dungeons, Mistery Castle and Curtains are full of obstacles and enemies, well-armed knights and mighty Magic Keys Keepers.
Defeat them!

- 3 Detailed worlds with colorfull graphic
- 30 Amazing levels
- 3 Powerfull bosses
- A lot of opponents
- Dangerous traps
- Cartoon graphic
- Simple, responsive controls
- Gameplay that's appropriate for all ages!

Sanuku's comments:

03-17-2012, 12:36 AM
On the one hand, it's quite pretty. On the other hand, the one that's holding my wallet, it seems like an average platformer with odd design choices. Why a ghost? Why a ghost that can be damaged by spike traps, can't float, has to climb ladders, has to worry about touching guards, and collects diamonds for no apparent reason?

Again, quite pretty, but it doesn't look like there's enough there to get me to buy.

(edit) also, I would suggest when porting a computer game to iOS, change "Press any key" to something like "touch screen to continue".

Last edited by Collin; 03-17-2012 at 12:44 AM. Reason: More to say
03-17-2012, 02:04 AM
Yeah i bought this the other day, its not bad, i dont mind the 'ghost' can get killed by spikes or that. Its a decent little platforming game, but yeah lazy to leave 'press any key to continue'.

Been playing it a bit, the music gets annoying after a while but for just 69p its not bad
05-22-2012, 04:19 AM
It's look is very nice. It is simple but effective game. It has high speed.