Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-31-2012, 04:45 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Will there be gamecenter integration for this app in a future update?
Old 02-21-2012, 11:51 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Does anyone know if mika mobile is working on battle heart 2 ????? Such a news will make my day!
Old 02-21-2012, 11:54 PM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivozzz View Post
Does anyone know if mika mobile is working on battle heart 2 ????? Such a news will make my day!
go to the zombieville usa 2 thread a few threads down from this one and the last post mikamobile says what they are working on. hope this helps
Old 02-22-2012, 12:34 AM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

I will , thanks
Old 02-22-2012, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eAdvisory View Post
go to the zombieville usa 2 thread a few threads down from this one and the last post mikamobile says what they are working on. hope this helps
Wouldn't it have been easier just to answer his/her question? :P
Old 02-22-2012, 01:55 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by eAdvisory View Post
...the last post mikamobile says what they are working on...
...which is...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikaMobile View Post
...Forgive me for being a little hush-hush about what I'm working on at the moment - I hate promising updates/new games before I'm nearly done, as it adds a layer of expectation and stress to my work that I prefer to avoid. I can safely say however that I'm currently neck-deep in a new game project which is a spiritual successor to Battleheart...
Old 02-22-2012, 03:43 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
...which is...
Yay...

If had to change anything from the first one I guess it would be to add more story elements.(obviously wanted the game longer)

I never had a problem with the controls, I guess they could be tweaked?

Most important thing is game length the last one should have been alot longer...

Multiplayer would be cool, but not essential.

That's all I have to say, great news
Old 03-13-2012, 12:38 AM
im in ur base killin ur d00dz
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

7 hours in after just 5 plays. Got this as soon as it was out over a year ago, and didn't play it since trying it out once on release night until a week ago. I tend to have a bad habit of putting off games I know will be good (30 mins clocked in GTA:CW, GoF2, The Bard's Tale, etc. and 10 mins clocked in FFT, FFIII, Dark Meadow, etc.) and playing mediocre games first to get them off of my device, lol. There are a few exceptions to that though. Beat ME Infiltrator a week after getting it last week. But yeah, pretty rare xP.

Anyways, on the last level now. Haven't had any difficulty beating any of the levels up until now. Died a few times against the last boss so I went back to grind a bit for the first time. My characters are all level 25 now after replaying levels for an hour or more, so that should probably be sufficient to beat him whenever I feel like playing again. Been using the Black Knight, the Cleric, the Barbarian, and the Wizard the entire game. It's probably a pretty standard combination: tank, healer, DPS, and ranged DPS, respectively.

I've generally been doing the same thing every battle since it works well. Make everything attack my knight, especially after getting the War Cry skill. Put up Shield Wall, Shield from the Cleric, and target healing at him. I also have two vampire tooth pendants equipped to him, so yeah, he takes virtually no damage. It pretty much comes down to isolating enemies one by one after that. I use attack skills whenever they're done cooling down, but they're not really necessary at all considering I got to the last level when all my characters were only level 22. Vengeful Angel is a pretty cool skill for the Cleric. It scatters all the enemies while damaging them. Leads to easy isolation kills. The Wizard's Time Stop is also useful for isolation kills. Conflagrate is nice for taking an enemy out of the battle for a few precious seconds. Otherwise, I don't use too many skills besides buffs I mentioned earlier. The passive skills are pretty nice though.

Haven't really found any tricks yet since the levels are all pretty easy save the final boss. The only one I know is to save one healer enemy to kill last since that way I can heal all my guys to full health without anything attacking me before the next wave of enemies appear after the healer enemy is dead. Not sure that's really a trick.

Might try out some of the other characters after I finish since I haven't really done any experimenting.

tl;dr: I love RTS games that focus on combat, lol. I'm sure everything here has been mentioned in this lengthy thread in any case, and oh, it's a great game.

Last edited by backtothis; 03-13-2012 at 12:43 AM..
Old 03-14-2012, 04:17 AM
im in ur base killin ur d00dz
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Turned out to be a pretty easy fight beating the last boss with my guys all at level 25. Had a ton of fun playing through Battleheart. Definitely won't be deleting it unless a sequel comes out. I know I'll be coming back to it eventually using the other characters. Brilliant game. Hm, it's been over four months since Zombieville 2 came out. Guess it's time to make some progress on it as well..
Old 03-17-2012, 11:13 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

forgive me if this has been covered, search isn't so great.

any chance for an update that includes iCloud saves?? i've got a complete game with most of my toons above 40, and it'd be great to carry them over onto my shiny new iPad. should i just hold out for the 'sequel'??