App description: *** Voted IGN's BEST TOWER DEFENSE GAME ***

"Oldschool tower defense tactics, tuned to perfection." - IGN

"A Bigger, Better Tower Defense Experience" TouchArcade

"Wicked Awesome" Crazy Mike's Apps

"If you are fan of tower defense then iBomber Defense Pacific will definitely scratch the itch." Unbound Gamer, 100%

"If you are a fan of the original then you will be happy with the follow up." Internet Gumshoe

"...everything about the game works and is definitely one of today's releases that you should definitely check out." App-Score, 10/10

Get ready to take the battle to the enemy and win the war! The iBomber series moves out to the Pacific as you fight a whole new enemy in an effort to secure territory on the Pacific Rim.

GENRE PERFECTION
iBomber Defense Pacific takes tower defense to a whole new level. Feel like you're right there and part of the incredible action as you use the new deep strategy options to protect your base. Building on the success of its predecessors, iBomber Defense Pacific has all-new tactics, all-new strategies, all-new maps, all-new weapons, and all-new enemies.

MUCH IS AT STAKE
With so much to play for in iBomber Defense Pacific, youll never be bored. Whether its placing turrets, analysing the enemy attack options, perfecting your strategy, looking for hidden targets, bombing the enemy from above, repairing units, or destroying an enemy outpost youll always have something to do.

IF LOOKS (AND SOUNDS) COULD KILL
Tower defense has never looked so good. Luscious jungle greens, incredible water effects, jaw-dropping explosions, intricately designed vehicles and turrets come together to make on of the best looking strategy games in years.

iBomber® is a registered trademark and brand name of Cobra Mobile Limited.

Come LIKE us on Facebook (facebook.com/cobramobile) or find out more on YouTube (youtube.com/cobimobi)

Echoseven's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 108 MB.

Price in NZ is $4.19 which should translate to USD $2.99

Requirements : Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad.Requires iOS 3.2 or later.

iPhone Screenshots
click to enlarge

Get ready to take the battle to the enemy and win the war!
iBomber Defense Pacific is the latest game in the hugely successful iBomber series. The iBomber series moves out to the Pacific as you fight a whole new enemy in an effort to secure territory on the Pacific Rim.

GENRE PERFECTION
iBomber Defense Pacific takes tower defense to a whole new level. Feel like your right there and part of the incredible action as you use the new deep strategy options to protect your base. Building on the success of it's predecessors, iBomber Defense Pacific has all-new tactics, all-new strategies, all-new Maps, all-new weapons, and all-new enemies.

MUCH IS AT STAKE
With so much to play for in iBomber Defense Pacific, you’ll never be bored. Whether it’s placing turrets, analysing the enemy attack options, perfecting your strategy, looking for hidden targets, bombing the enemy from above, repairing units, or destroying an enemy outpost you’ll always have something to do.

IF LOOKS (AND SOUNDS) COULD KILL
Tower defense has never looked so good. Luscious jungle greens, incredible water effects, jaw-dropping explosions, intricately designed vehicles and turrets come together to make on of the best looking strategy games in years. Get some earphones on and become immersed in the battle with amazing war zone sound effects.

For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com

Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 108 MB.

Price in NZ is $4.19 which should translate to USD $2.99
03-04-2012, 02:11 AM
The game for me crashes on the 1st run, even if the ipod is restarted. but then after the 1st crash it'll load up fine. Weird!

Anyhow, I'm hoping an update will add the ability to continue where you left off mid-battle. Sometimes the battles are really long 20+ waves and if i go leave the game and come back, everything is gone. No "would you like to continue?"
03-04-2012, 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
The game for me crashes on the 1st run, even if the ipod is restarted. but then after the 1st crash it'll load up fine. Weird!

Anyhow, I'm hoping an update will add the ability to continue where you left off mid-battle. Sometimes the battles are really long 20+ waves and if i go leave the game and come back, everything is gone. No "would you like to continue?"
use the Fast Forward option... it will make a 20 wave map go in 2 mins or so

Playlist
Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Sword of Xolan - Crusaders Quest - Hearthstone

03-04-2012, 02:32 PM
It shows zero reviews written on the appstore, which seems strange. 40 5-star ratings, 20 1-star ratings, and very few 2,3,4 star ratings.

Must be a lot of crashing issues, but apparently no reviews have been posted on the appstore page yet to explain the ratings.
03-05-2012, 01:33 PM
This game is GREAT on an iPad, pretty small enemies on the iPhone.
But what I wanted to add is that around level 12 this game gets HARD.
You will not be able to fly through this game super fast. It took me four tries to get through level 12 to figure out proper strategy on that level. I used BOMBS and lots of them!

Very fun game!
Steve
03-06-2012, 02:20 PM
I just love this game. Please tell me there is more to come in an update. I don't wont it to end.
03-10-2012, 01:34 AM
how come there's no music in this game? is it a bug or something wrong with my iPad?

Please add/fix music. That's basic stuff for a good, polished game.
03-10-2012, 03:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steverd View Post
This game is GREAT on an iPad, pretty small enemies on the iPhone.
But what I wanted to add is that around level 12 this game gets HARD.
You will not be able to fly through this game super fast. It took me four tries to get through level 12 to figure out proper strategy on that level. I used BOMBS and lots of them!

Very fun game!
Steve
Bombs are the key to the game and yes it get ridic hard. I think what gives me the most trouble are those fast tanks. They have crazy health. My legions of turrets can barely dent them.

And yeah, it's too hard for me to put it in fast forward mode. Middle/End game, you need to time bombs carefully among other things.
03-13-2012, 06:29 AM
v1.1 Update out now.

Out today, iBomber Defense Pacific v1.1 update.

v1.1 update fixes the weird crashes on some devices but we're still seeing the game crash on a few devices even after the update.

Obviously we've tried to replicate this weird crash in-house on the dozens of devices we have and just can't, so if the game is still causing you issue's please email us at "help@cobramobile.com" and please let us know.

pepsi..
03-14-2012, 08:00 AM
Interested in getting this, but would like to see iCloud first. Seen it asked a couple times but never answered.
08-30-2012, 07:40 PM
Wtf? Price drop for a few hours then goes back up? Pass