★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Slice 'n Dice Ninja - (by Van Dyk Entertainment)

03-13-2012, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrettVD View Post
Strange; I will look into that. I can't seem to replicate! Looking into it.
Is there any particular point that it is crashing? I am just testing my 4S as well as the 4th gen iPod and iPhone 4 device, and I can't replicate.

Slice 'n Dice Ninja - An exciting castle-defense game employing ragdoll physics, superb retina-display graphics, and engaging gameplay.
View a trailer for Slice 'n Dice Ninja here
Firewall Defender - An exciting and FREE game that will test your reflexes!
03-13-2012, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Is there any particular point that it is crashing?
Mine is crashing, on my iPod Touch 4th gen, just after selecting a level. It tries to load the level but crashes to the desktop instead.

03-13-2012, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dclose View Post
Mine is crashing, on my iPod Touch 4th gen, just after selecting a level. It tries to load the level but crashes to the desktop instead.
Thanks, I'm going to see why that is. I will let you know what I discover.

-G.

Slice 'n Dice Ninja - An exciting castle-defense game employing ragdoll physics, superb retina-display graphics, and engaging gameplay.
03-13-2012, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Is there any particular point that it is crashing? I am just testing my 4S as well as the 4th gen iPod and iPhone 4 device, and I can't replicate.
Twice it was mid game, the first happened on the 2nd level, the second happened on the 4th level.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-13-2012, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Twice it was mid game, the first happened on the 2nd level, the second happened on the 4th level.
Strange! I will have to get my profiler out to see if this is a memory leak issue. I tried my 2nd gen iPod Touch as well, for kicks, and it runs okay (albeit a bit slow). Be back with some results!

03-13-2012, 04:10 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Didnt this have a thread already? Im sure there was one coz I was one of those who first reviewed it.

Updating now to see what has been updated.
If there was I couldn't find it. I did a search for slice dice in thread titles and it didn't come back with anything. If it's hiding out there perhaps the mods can combine the two.
03-13-2012, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by burn View Post
If there was I couldn't find it. I did a search for slice dice in thread titles and it didn't come back with anything. If it's hiding out there perhaps the mods can combine the two.
I believe I started a thread prior to the game release; but now that it is released it may need it's own thread? Not sure. That's more of a moderator decision I guess

03-13-2012, 08:47 PM
Game Impressions

03-14-2012, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
YouTube: video
Just want to mention that I'm sending through a bug fix for the overlapping sound. I've expedited it as it seems to cause crashes in some devices. Hopefully will get that patch through ASAP!

03-16-2012, 10:58 AM
Still awaiting review by apple *twiddles thumbs*