Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-08-2012, 10:21 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Tense View Post
Hi Drexiel ,

Good Point ! We didn't want to focus too much attention in number of moves so people who play to pick the stars do not feel this pressure to do it in a certain number of moves, but in fact you can not tell which you still have to beat if you're a dedicated gamer! We will be sure to make this addition in one of the upcoming updates! Thanks !

Hope you enjoy the game!
SpaceNoize
well at first i did think they were not important so i started taking it for granted... untill i saw the achievements x_x

and when i came back... i was clueless... i started playing all the levels again to find which 2 were the ones i needed to replay...

anyways tnx for the reply and for caring ^_^

and yes im enjoying it a lot

oh and if you don't want to pressure people into thinking they need to perfect a level... may i suggest something subtle like making the stars shine a bit? like a white sparkle in the corner of the stars... or just adding the blue ribbon in a corner the of the number? dont add a blank slot suggesting something is missing though.... just keep the menu like it is, and just add something else that way...
Old 03-11-2012, 07:42 PM

Hello everyone,

The new TwinGo! version 1.1 is ready for some time now , has been submitted and we all hope it will be live very soon! It corrects the crashes with iOS 5.1 and offers an extra "Starless Mode" with 15 levels to thank those who waited for TwinGo! to be corrected! I can tell you you'll love this game!

Thank you and see you all at the leaderboards!!

SpaceNoize
Old 03-11-2012, 08:29 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Hello everyone,

The new TwinGo! version 1.1 is ready for some time now , has been submitted and we all hope it will be live very soon! It corrects the crashes with iOS 5.1 and offers an extra "Starless Mode" with 15 levels to thank those who waited for TwinGo! to be corrected! I can tell you you'll love this game!

Thank you and see you all at the leaderboards!!

SpaceNoize
Please post when it goes live. Thanks! Looking forward to grabbing this one!
Old 03-14-2012, 04:54 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Played through the second world today and now up to the third world, the factory.
The more I play this the more it feels like something that could have been released by nintendo as a Mario game..with Mario and luigi as the twins.

The graphics are flawless. The puzzles are fun and challenging.
This is probably my favourite game of the week. Went to vote for it on TAs game of the week but unfortunately it wasn't on the list.

This and coco loco, and monster flip made it such a great game release week..going to be a hard week to beat! I've never seen so many unique puzzlers come out at once..usually it's like one good one every 3 months. I feel very spoilt and have completed all worlds but the last world in each game. Looking forward to finisng them and really hoping more levels will be added over time because it's such an awesome concept.
There are already quite a few levels..probably took me atleast 2 hours to 3 star every level in world 1 & 2 and I haven't done them all..there's about 3 I can't 3 star still. You really have to rack your brains to solve some of them..specially the rainbow star levels! I love how the twins react differently to the rainbow star.. I hope later on more characters are added.. Maybe if you drink a purple potion you turn into bubblegum and get stuck to the tile your on for an extra move, maybe even some sort Of character like a snail who leaves behind a snail trail that builds a bridge.. Such as ..just say there is a level with those broken ties that disappear once you step on them..well if the snail walks over it a snail trail block is added..actually a spider leaving a spider web Is probably more believable..so it leaves a spiderweb there that can be walked on once as well, then it disappears.
I love on monster island how there are different monsters with different strategies..and that's what makes twingo so fun as well..but it'd be even better if more characters are added later on to keep introducing new elements to keep the game feeling fresh.
Old 03-14-2012, 08:58 AM

TwinGo v1.1 is live on the App Store, fixes the crashes on 5.1 and offers 15 extra levels for the inconvenience !! Get it now !!!

Thanks !
Old 03-15-2012, 10:25 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
TwinGo v1.1 is live on the App Store, fixes the crashes on 5.1 and offers 15 extra levels for the inconvenience !! Get it now !!!

Thanks !
Trying it out. Thanks!
Old 03-15-2012, 09:27 PM

That's eight 5 Star reviews since the update. yey!

For anyone who found an issue after updating to 5.1, I hope you check the game out now that the issue has been fixed. It is a fantastic puzzler.

Thanks again for your support folks, we always appreciate it.
Old 03-26-2012, 04:49 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Are more level packs ever come? Would pay for more
Old 03-26-2012, 07:47 PM

i'm the only one think that the voices are too like Mario?
Old 05-18-2012, 10:38 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

I just picked this up and I am enjoying it so far. It is easy to play but provides very challenging puzzles. The package is nice and polished.

Like Drexiel, I am hoping for an update which provides some indication on the level select menu as to which levels I got the best solution for.