★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: OURPALM
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 517.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Limited Time Discount for the Unreal Engine 3 Game!

Welcome to Planet Momoko, a prison full of tests and illusions! Mission Sirius a FPS (First-Person Shooter) game powered by Unreal Engine 3 that gets your blood pumping!

Roger A prisoner? A lone ranger? Unveil the secrets of Momoko and you will be fighting an army alone.

All are but tests!

Video Camera Following Mode makes it easier to operate without a mouse or a keyboard. There are only two operations: aim and shoot, and reload. The game shows a number of extraordinary scenes: in the open air of a planet, the sky, the ground, the underground, the military base, enemies attacking from all directions like flood. You will operate all kinds of weapons ranging from high-focusing laser guns and fast-shooting photonic submachine guns to mass-destructive heavy machine guns.

All are but illusions!

Mission Sirius is like a motion picture and animation makes the whole game an action movie. You will have different choices at various scenes, only to find out in the end what the illusions and tests really mean. The latest video-audio technology used in the game ensures the fluency of the pictures. Even if a group of enemies appear out of nowhere, you will still be able to keep shooting smoothly.

What you will be dealing with is No Ordinary Army!

Maybe the lowest form of life has no brain and would only attack out of instinct. But when you are eager to find out the hidden secrets of Momoko, the real opponents--the mercenary troops, will show you who you will be dealing with. You make the tiniest mistakes in fight formation, teammate cover-ups or tactical strikes and you may be killed on Planet Momoko.

What exactly is Mission Sirius? The mystery is waiting for you to solve.

We love your feedback!
Please feel free email us with your comments & suggestions: topfungame@gmail.com
Also available on Facebook: facebook.com/TopFunGame
Twitter: twitter.com/topfungame

Sanuku's comments:

03-14-2012, 05:56 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to iVaro
Looks good. Hopes it has some positive initial impressions so that tonight will be worth it after all

Whoops I see it's out. Anyone tried it yet?

I have beta tested 57 games,
Now a reviewer at App Score!,
I do tweet GameCenter: iVaro/OF ID:1Varo

03-14-2012, 06:00 AM
is this like a moving first person epoch? im really curious....if CT2 wasnt coming tonight i may TOFTT, but square has reservations on my loot...

TESTING!-Most APPSASIA apps ...if your a dev hit me up and ill help.
*Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
MY PAST BETA LIST..
03-14-2012, 06:01 AM
Was excited for a millisecond thinking we had a great FPS shooter on our hands, still looks great but obviously is an on-rails shooter which is a shame.
03-14-2012, 09:21 AM
Game Impressions

03-15-2012, 08:26 AM
This game crashed to springboard on mu 3gs,I spend my money for nothing
03-15-2012, 08:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterchief View Post
This game crashed to springboard on mu 3gs,I spend my money for nothing
i think it is not for 3gs. it is for higher
03-15-2012, 08:39 AM
Framerate is glacial on my iPhone 4S whenever there's more than one enemy on screen. The game looks nice and I like the cinematic approach, but the poor optimization kills it.
03-15-2012, 09:35 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
yup, said the same thing in the iPad thread... it strikes me as odd that the developers opted to NOT make the game Universal, while using the Unreal engine. They made the conscience decision to make separate apps... and I'm pretty sure this is the first Unreal game to NOT be Universal...

Just... weird...

Makes me wonder what else they didn't take advantage of, or what they'll add to the game in the future... (I'm really guessing some sort of IAP store...) - but whatever... who knows... could be way wrong...

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Cardinal Quest 2, Pixel Dungeon, Asdivine Hearts, Super Retro Bros., Storm The Train
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid
03-15-2012, 09:38 AM
How about gameplay? Worth the price? Worth the time?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword