Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-14-2012, 02:05 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Yeah, I was hoping they would release it in the next 2 or 3 days so I could start playing it over spring break. Currently have done and gotten everything that the game has to offer for the "free" users. Already have a good amount of gold stored up for the next update's release.
Old 03-14-2012, 07:20 PM
iPad 2

Freyr, we're all ready for the next update!!!!
Old 03-14-2012, 09:54 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Hey if anyone would like my help with killing a boss or something, feel free to send me a PM and we could try to find a time to play. =]
Old 03-17-2012, 01:36 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Anyone who has bought the Laser Cannon, can you post its costs to upgrade and its damage per upgrade? I'm debating if I should attempt to start to save up for it or not. Also how well do the mechanics work for fighting bosses and fighting aliens? I saw on youtube videos that it could be over heated if fired for to long.

Last edited by Asasnator; 03-17-2012 at 02:34 AM..
Old 03-17-2012, 02:40 AM
iPad 2

Asasnator, thanks for the help. You just melt the life bar off Siegfried! I also wanted to know for weapons that cost mythril, are upgrades also in mythril or cash?
Old 03-17-2012, 02:42 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Haha np, still want to play some more? I still need to get my mithril from the boss for the day. Could send me a PM with password details. =]

The weapons cost gold to upgrade btw, one of my friends bought the mithril sword and it cost gold to further upgrade.
Old 03-18-2012, 08:24 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Hey, I just noticed this...but if you go to your gamecenter games and try to find this game's icon, it has a new look. It has a "vs." at the bottom right of the icon now. So I am guessing the new update is going to be sometime soon, at least I hope it is sometime soon and they are not just trying out a new icon or something...Anyways, thought I would let the rest of you guys know. =]

Also their are now two new leaderboards; Total Kills (PVP) and High Scores (PVP). Can't wait for the update!

Last edited by Asasnator; 03-18-2012 at 08:27 PM..
Old 03-19-2012, 12:50 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Cant wait to own some noobs in PvP battles . Also hope the update fixes some of the bugs. Like everytime at this very second I try to go to co-op and it boots me to my iPod home screen everytime. Please fix. Also, hope we can customize our characters color and or have are own emblem .

Edit: THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE BOSS!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-19-2012, 03:11 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Hey tso5818, I would recommend you power off your ipod then turn it back on. If that still does not fix it, I would recommend seeing if you have the newest IOS. And if none of that stuff works, I would say you need to re-install the app. Delete it off your ipod/iphone/ipad and then go download it again, you will still keep all of your data. This game is sync'd with your gamecenter account. So once you download it again and connect online it should give you back all of your stuff. (though since you said you cannot connect online, I don't know if you will get all of your stuff back or not...but I would think you would since it is supposed to be sync'd with your gamecenter account. No promises =p)

Yeah I think the game is really well put together at this moment, but I hope they keep at-least one boss killer weapon gold purchasable (e.g. M-2781 or Laser Cannon) because if they add new ones and they are both mithril only purchasable..I would be very depressed. UNLESS they make mithril much easier to collect...but I don't think they will be doing that this next update.

Also hope the armor from now on will only stay gold purchasable..it will make PVP very unbalanced if it is not.
Old 03-19-2012, 03:15 AM

The only 3D game I like is temple run. The rest are too heavy for a smart phone. For an Iphone you need simple and fun games