App description: Follow a young boys journey as he encounters one of lifes greatest mysteries . . . how to please a woman.

Embark on an epic adventure across vast lands in search for the ultimate gift to express your love for the girl your heart desires.

Find the worlds most treasured gift: chase gazelles, kangaroos, baby elephants and all the cute creatures that grace the lands, save the rare and precious stars in the sky and even carry the moon on a string!

CONTROLS

Swipe up and down to fly the moon.
Avoid clouds at all costs!
Don't forget to collect the happy smiles.
Good luck!

* Epic Story Adventure
* Crisp Retina Graphics
* Universal App
* Game Center Leaderboards
* Game Center Achievements
* Hours upon Hours of Gameplay
* Beautifully Animated Characters
* Seven Wonderful Worlds
* More than 50 Lovable Levels
* Over 100 Charming Challenges
* Stacks of Secret Bonuses
* and Millions of Smiles to Collect

80% 'a fiendishly addictive game' (pocketgamer.co.uk)

75% 'cheek-pinchingly charming' (slidetoplay.com)

70% 'full of charm and originality' (148apps.com)

90% will certainly warm the cockles of your heart and put a smile on your face (iphonegameruk.co.uk)

86% 'Boy Loves Girl truly is a breath of fresh air' (indiegamemag.com)

80% 'subtle and elegant; intelligent rather than straightforward' (digitallydownloaded.net)

80% very addictive and tells a great story about love' (app-score.com)

75% fantastic in a modern-retro sort of way (paranerds.com)

GrubbyHands's comments:

♥ Epic Story Adventure ♥
♥ Crisp Retina Graphics ♥
♥ Game Center Achievements ♥
♥ Universal App ♥
♥ Beautifully Animated Characters ♥
♥ Hours upon Hours of Gameplay ♥
♥ Seven Wonderful Worlds ♥
♥ More than 50 Lovable Levels ♥
♥ Over 100 Charming Challenges ♥
♥ Stacks of Secret Bonuses ♥
♥ and Millions of Smiles to Collect ♥

♥ Hope you enjoy! ♥

02-11-2012, 03:50 PM
Great stuff. I like the new achievements. Now it's time to go get the endless mode challenges done
02-24-2012, 06:04 PM
Thanks for all the support and excellent feedback. I'm so happy that Boy Loves Girl has taken off with hardcore gamers!

♥ Hardcore gamer update coming soon ♥

Including game center leaderboards and other suprises

As always, all scores achieved in the current version will be posted to the leaderboards once the update goes live.

Last edited by GrubbyHands; 02-24-2012 at 06:11 PM.
03-01-2012, 01:27 AM
Game Impressions

Fun game. A lot of minor details in animation! I like that each level is a slightly different goal. Ex. goal is to get pet, flowers, girl, etc.

At first, I didn't realize that you're not suppose to physically the sleeping clouds by accident. Was wondering why they were sometimes more angry than usual. Once I realize that, it became easier to play.

Can't wait to see what's next in future updates.
03-09-2012, 04:18 AM
Thanks to everyone that has supported Boy Loves Girl, given excellent feedback and/or left us a review in the AppStore. We really do appreciate it!

As a thanks for the excellent support, a FREE UPDATE is available to download. Now with global leader boards, so you can compete for the Girl with your friends and the rest of the world!

There's a list of other surprises as well: you can now play your own iPod music in game, improved positional sound, fine-tuned difficulty balance and more!

Go grab it now from the AppStore Enjoy!

Let us know what position in the leader boards you are... Let the competition begin!
03-14-2012, 01:30 PM
We have 3 promo codes left. This is the best place to give them away, because the community is great. Thanks to everyone who has given valuable feedback!

FREE-NESS:

YKR4Y9TH9MET
Y4MLLMARY6KR
RJY7L6AERRYP

Hope you enjoy!
03-14-2012, 03:22 PM
Took YKR4Y9TH9MET, I will leave a review. Thanks.