★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-11-2012, 04:50 PM
Great stuff. I like the new achievements. Now it's time to go get the endless mode challenges done
02-24-2012, 07:04 PM
Thanks for all the support and excellent feedback. I'm so happy that Boy Loves Girl has taken off with hardcore gamers!

♥ Hardcore gamer update coming soon ♥

Including game center leaderboards and other suprises

As always, all scores achieved in the current version will be posted to the leaderboards once the update goes live.

Last edited by GrubbyHands; 02-24-2012 at 07:11 PM.
03-01-2012, 02:27 AM
Game Impressions

Fun game. A lot of minor details in animation! I like that each level is a slightly different goal. Ex. goal is to get pet, flowers, girl, etc.

At first, I didn't realize that you're not suppose to physically the sleeping clouds by accident. Was wondering why they were sometimes more angry than usual. Once I realize that, it became easier to play.

Can't wait to see what's next in future updates.
03-09-2012, 05:18 AM
Thanks to everyone that has supported Boy Loves Girl, given excellent feedback and/or left us a review in the AppStore. We really do appreciate it!

As a thanks for the excellent support, a FREE UPDATE is available to download. Now with global leader boards, so you can compete for the Girl with your friends and the rest of the world!

There's a list of other surprises as well: you can now play your own iPod music in game, improved positional sound, fine-tuned difficulty balance and more!

Go grab it now from the AppStore Enjoy!

Let us know what position in the leader boards you are... Let the competition begin!
03-14-2012, 02:30 PM
We have 3 promo codes left. This is the best place to give them away, because the community is great. Thanks to everyone who has given valuable feedback!

Hope you enjoy!
03-14-2012, 04:22 PM
Took YKR4Y9TH9MET, I will leave a review. Thanks.