Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-14-2012, 04:50 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Holy crap, I wouldn't pay that much for an iOS game if I didn't love the first two in the series so much. I sure hope it's worth it! So far it looks awesome though.
Old 03-14-2012, 05:15 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

For this, I applaud Square-Enix. For the lazy, overpriced ports, of which I have never purchased a single one, I do not. ThE first Chaos Rings had potential. I found the environments to be a little drab and the story to somewhat lackluster. It couldn't hold my attention, but I felt that there was definitely a foundation in which to draw upon. I'll give another go though. Why not?
Old 03-14-2012, 05:22 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Don't buy this game
Old 03-14-2012, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstep View Post
Don't buy this game
Why? You have no reason, and all that's intimidating anyone is the price. Frankly, I think YOU should buy it, and see why you should eat your words.
Old 03-14-2012, 05:36 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Don't buy this game
Thanks for that, I will surely blindly follow your advice.
Old 03-14-2012, 05:38 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Don't buy this game
Dude, stfu.
Old 03-14-2012, 05:52 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Default great rpg

since i liked the first two games, i picked this up as well. the price of the game is well worth it if the game is equal to the price, and so far this game is and then some. the graphics are greatly improved, the story is awesome as ever(I'm only 2 hours in), the spells are great, and new skills rock as well. i like the new characters and voice acting is pretty good(i use japanese). all in all this game is worth the price being asked, it is high quality visuals, great gameplay, fantastic story, and above all, fun. if you love or even just like rpgs, by all means pick this up asap. 5 stars for me even though i only played 2 hours.
Old 03-14-2012, 05:58 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamphetamine View Post
since i liked the first two games, i picked this up as well. the price of the game is well worth it if the game is equal to the price, and so far this game is and then some. the graphics are greatly improved, the story is awesome as ever(I'm only 2 hours in), the spells are great, and new skills rock as well. i like the new characters and voice acting is pretty good(i use japanese). all in all this game is worth the price being asked, it is high quality visuals, great gameplay, fantastic story, and above all, fun. if you love or even just like rpgs, by all means pick this up asap. 5 stars for me even though i only played 2 hours.
2 hours in wtf it's not even on my appstore when i checked! I need to live in NZ!
Old 03-14-2012, 06:15 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamphetamine View Post
Thanks for leaving your impressions.

To be honest, I expected this So i'm not surprised. I'm hoping and thinking this will be the best Chaos Rings and the best RPG on the ios. All the ingredients are certainly there.

I just got mine installed but I'm going to finish up Mass Effect Infiltrator (and delete) before I start on CR2. I need that 1 gb of space If I keep them both I only have 300 mb left on my ipod..
Old 03-14-2012, 06:18 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Downloading now!!!!!!