★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
03-14-2012, 04:50 PM
Holy crap, I wouldn't pay that much for an iOS game if I didn't love the first two in the series so much. I sure hope it's worth it! So far it looks awesome though.
03-14-2012, 05:15 PM
For this, I applaud Square-Enix. For the lazy, overpriced ports, of which I have never purchased a single one, I do not. ThE first Chaos Rings had potential. I found the environments to be a little drab and the story to somewhat lackluster. It couldn't hold my attention, but I felt that there was definitely a foundation in which to draw upon. I'll give another go though. Why not?

03-14-2012, 05:22 PM
Don't buy this game

post count = size of your ego
03-14-2012, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstep View Post
Don't buy this game
Why? You have no reason, and all that's intimidating anyone is the price. Frankly, I think YOU should buy it, and see why you should eat your words.
03-14-2012, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Don't buy this game
Thanks for that, I will surely blindly follow your advice.

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.
03-14-2012, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Don't buy this game
Dude, stfu.

List of Games I've Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @Jdragoon19
03-14-2012, 05:52 PM
great rpg

since i liked the first two games, i picked this up as well. the price of the game is well worth it if the game is equal to the price, and so far this game is and then some. the graphics are greatly improved, the story is awesome as ever(I'm only 2 hours in), the spells are great, and new skills rock as well. i like the new characters and voice acting is pretty good(i use japanese). all in all this game is worth the price being asked, it is high quality visuals, great gameplay, fantastic story, and above all, fun. if you love or even just like rpgs, by all means pick this up asap. 5 stars for me even though i only played 2 hours.

GAME CENTER: Adamphetamine
GAMESPY: Adamphetamine or NeonPriest
03-14-2012, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamphetamine View Post
since i liked the first two games, i picked this up as well. the price of the game is well worth it if the game is equal to the price, and so far this game is and then some. the graphics are greatly improved, the story is awesome as ever(I'm only 2 hours in), the spells are great, and new skills rock as well. i like the new characters and voice acting is pretty good(i use japanese). all in all this game is worth the price being asked, it is high quality visuals, great gameplay, fantastic story, and above all, fun. if you love or even just like rpgs, by all means pick this up asap. 5 stars for me even though i only played 2 hours.
2 hours in wtf it's not even on my appstore when i checked! I need to live in NZ!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-14-2012, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamphetamine View Post
Thanks for leaving your impressions.

To be honest, I expected this So i'm not surprised. I'm hoping and thinking this will be the best Chaos Rings and the best RPG on the ios. All the ingredients are certainly there.

I just got mine installed but I'm going to finish up Mass Effect Infiltrator (and delete) before I start on CR2. I need that 1 gb of space If I keep them both I only have 300 mb left on my ipod..
03-14-2012, 06:18 PM
Downloading now!!!!!!

Favorites: Ravenmark, Chaos Rings Series, The King of Fighters, Hero Mages, Total War: Battles, Kingdom Rush, Sefirah, The World Ends With You!
Waiting for:Ravenmark new campaign!