Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 03-14-2012, 05:14 PM
Mr. Charley Mr. Charley is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,987
Default

Super addicted to this game! Simple yet brilliant!
Quick question: How many seasons can you play? Is there a max?
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 03-14-2012, 05:20 PM
pjft pjft is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 702
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charley View Post
Super addicted to this game! Simple yet brilliant!
Quick question: How many seasons can you play? Is there a max?
I'll let you know when I get there :P So far I'm still 24. I'd imagine you can play at least 10 seasons, because there's an achievement, but I expect to play until I'm 35+.

Great stats on the goals and passes - wow!

As for strategies to earn more money during the early stages... I don't really have many. Renegotiate your contract whenever you have the chance, try to increase your lifestyle a bit to get new sponsors, and just perform well and the results will appear. That's my strategy
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 03-14-2012, 06:27 PM
oooooomonkey oooooomonkey is offline
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Forge World
Posts: 6,311
Default

Really loving this game.
Here's my stats.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 03-14-2012, 07:30 PM
pjft pjft is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 702
Default

Wow - very good stats for your second season... I took a while before I started to get frequent 10s! Also, love that 52.7 yards goal

What country/league are you playing in?

Here are my stats (Android phone, so different screen format):



Yes, I've been playing a lot... Finally I'm winning this league, and can move on to a different country

Last edited by pjft; 03-14-2012 at 07:34 PM.. Reason: Wrong image.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 03-15-2012, 05:54 AM
trundley trundley is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 384
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Really loving this game.
Here's my stats.
How dare you defeat my insane long goal of 51.7yards. I've just recently moved up to Conference National in the English leagues. Trying to get to league 1 to my home town club.

Maxed my vision stat too
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 03-15-2012, 05:56 AM
trundley trundley is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 384
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charley View Post
Super addicted to this game! Simple yet brilliant!
Quick question: How many seasons can you play? Is there a max?
Most football players retire around 35-40 area as they begin to lose their pace and stamina around there. Apart from Paul Scholes who came out of retirement to play for Man United. Its strange how they dont lose the ability to kick the ball but cant run around after it, the same goes to show for Nolberto Solano, he's old but hes a class act at set-pieces.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 03-15-2012, 06:13 AM
siread siread is offline
Junior Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 12
Default

An update is winging it's way to iTunes as we speak - just waiting for review.

Changes
-Fixed "About" page
-Fixed MLS cup final $awayteam crash
-Fixed Load Career crash that affected some leagues (Colombia, Faroes, Iceland, Norway)
-Fixed player taking a penalty in a shoot-out after being subbed off
-Fixed achievement not being awarded after getting maximum match rating 5 times in a row

I'm now working on the next update which will add a mute button, a trial version of the career mode and various other tweaks.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 03-15-2012, 06:29 AM
oooooomonkey oooooomonkey is offline
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Forge World
Posts: 6,311
Default

I'm playing in England in the Conf Nth league. :-)
I'm currently playing for my 3rd team.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjft View Post
Wow - very good stats for your second season... I took a while before I started to get frequent 10s! Also, love that 52.7 yards goal

What country/league are you playing in?

Here are my stats (Android phone, so different screen format):



Yes, I've been playing a lot... Finally I'm winning this league, and can move on to a different country
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 03-15-2012, 08:46 AM
chris1215 chris1215 is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 248
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by siread View Post
An update is winging it's way to iTunes as we speak - just waiting for review.

Changes
-Fixed "About" page
-Fixed MLS cup final $awayteam crash
-Fixed Load Career crash that affected some leagues (Colombia, Faroes, Iceland, Norway)
-Fixed player taking a penalty in a shoot-out after being subbed off
-Fixed achievement not being awarded after getting maximum match rating 5 times in a row

I'm now working on the next update which will add a mute button, a trial version of the career mode and various other tweaks.
Thank you so much for the awesome game. I'm telling everyone I know about it. I've never been so addicted to a game before. I'm hoping that TA puts this on the front page to give it the recognition it deserves.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 03-15-2012, 09:31 AM
oooooomonkey oooooomonkey is offline
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Forge World
Posts: 6,311
Default

WTH! My fans suck lol.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent