App description: Happy Thanksgiving! & Black
FridayFREE for a limited time! Get in on the action before it's too late!!

"Begin the most addictive SNEAKING ACTION for becoming a true NINJA!
Dodge formidable obstacles! Kill gigantic enemies! To complete the crucial mission!

Once upon a time, the master called forth his apprentice, ZIN, to see if he can accomplish the last task of becoming a true ninja. The aim of the last mission is to bring back a hidden treasure somewhere in the old castle! There are, however, many dreadful traps and enemies to tough fight on ZINs way! Are you ready to complete dangerous tasks and become a true ninja with ZIN?

Features
Experience the very thrilling and exciting sneaking action
- Feel the real sneaking action like youve never played before.
- Dodge or kill formidable obstacles in order to complete variable crucial missions!

Challenge a variety of unique stages!
- There are five exciting floors that consist of sixty stages
- Enjoy variable puzzled stages where are composed of unique maps, formidable traps, and gigantic enemies

Become a true ninja with easy and intuitive control system
- Move! Hide! Scout! Only you need tap and drag for all actions! Make everything easy to unleash crushing movements on enemies!

Watch out for crucial traps and strong enemies!
- Be careful! There are many distinctive enemies and unique traps, such as a thorn rising, loosened rocks, and column of fire to block your way!

Take, use, and power your ninja up! With various useful items!
- You will be able to upgrade your attributes and skills and even more devastating moves to punish your enemies and traps by various helpful items!

Keep up with the latest Pictosoft for updates, events, and more!
* Like us: http://www.facebook.com/pictosoft.global
* Follow us: http://www.twitter.com/pictosoft"

Pictosoft's comments:
Hi, guys~!

Are you ready to SNEAK into the castle with NINJA boy ZIN?!?!
Finally Shinobi ZIN has released on App Store, now!

We hope you all enjoy our game, Shinobi ZIN! :-D

★ Keep up with the latest Pictosoft for updates, events, and more! ★
* Like us: http://www.facebook.com/pictosoft.global
* Follow us: http://www.twitter.com/pictosoft
03-13-2012, 05:17 PM
Ok i played Shinobi Zin for 10 levels.

The game is actually pretty good. The controls are ok, but sometimes im having trouble between stopping or crawling, since they are both triggered by tapping. My finger is almost always on top of Zin, so tapping to stop sometimes puts him to crawl position. LOL. Im sure eventually i'll get the hang of it though.

Graphics are really good, and the sound and music are nice as well.

So far the only thing i find annoying is the auto-zoom. I ALWAYS want to see farther so i could trace paths farther, and I could plan out timings easily as well. Crawling and standing have their own fixed zoomed levels so that part is annoying.

Also, I wish they start the time only on touch. I was also thinking that EVERYTHING SHOULD BE ON PAUSE until you've started moving. Thing is, the leaderboards is pretty much the whole point of replaying the stages. And right now, some of the hazards are in random position everytime you start which makes for some great luck requirement to get to the goal faster.

I've been replaying stages and replaying them constantly so that the first hazard is virtually ignored because it is currently safe on a starting speed swipe.

Now if the hazard all start at the same time, the leaderboards would make a much fairer deal.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-15-2012, 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Im sure you wont get answers for that this early. Also, IAP necessity is kinda highly unlikely for games like this.
Thanks, but the dev's posting here; he could say. From Sanuku's video, looks like there's a lot to spend $$ on. Also, crawl does not have an e on the end! Hopefully the grammar and spelling mistakes will be cleaned up in a future release? I'm surprised none of the playtesters caught that.