★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Call of Mini: Last Stand w/ Trailer [Universal] (by Triniti)

03-14-2012, 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat_Maniac19 View Post
I am a big fan of your games, specially Call of mini Zombies! I am looking forward for the release of CoM Last Stand. Also, will there be other characters in Last Stand?
Because the game is played in first person from a sniper tower, your character's avatar isn't really a visible part of the gameplay. There are plenty of sniper rifles, assault rifles, rocket launchers, and goodies to customize your gameplay with though

Triniti Interactive

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for new releases, updates, and FREE games:

twitter.com/TrinitiGames
facebook.com/TrinitiGames
03-14-2012, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRINITIgames View Post
Because the game is played in first person from a sniper tower, your character's avatar isn't really a visible part of the gameplay. There are plenty of sniper rifles, assault rifles, rocket launchers, and goodies to customize your gameplay with though
Oh ok! Looks cool, very looking forward for it! Also I know this is off topic but in Call of mini Zombies, could you make multiplayer mode? it would be cool!

03-15-2012, 10:58 PM
Hey guys, Call of Mini: Last Stand has been approved and released! I won't be posting here any more

there are 5 promo codes posted in the new thread, so hurry over!

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=125934

Triniti Interactive

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for new releases, updates, and FREE games:

twitter.com/TrinitiGames
facebook.com/TrinitiGames
03-15-2012, 11:18 PM
05-28-2012, 03:22 PM
I have played this game and it is very fun, also free! It is like an fps only you can't move.
Maybe the next game you make could be a game like com: z only it is in first person. I would definitely get that.