Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-13-2012, 03:07 PM
im in ur base killin ur d00dz
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

My 9-y.o. brother just beat this game in a day and a half. He said it was pretty fun. I still need to start the game since impressions have been so positive for it here. Just hard finding room to sync it, lol.
Old 03-13-2012, 04:12 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

My 9 and 4-yr old sons are playing it right now and it's right at their age level. It's very easy and it walks you through everything. I wouldn't bother finding room for it as you'll probably be very bored. It's an excellent game, just extremely easy.
Old 03-13-2012, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burn View Post
My 9 and 4-yr old sons are playing it right now and it's right at their age level. It's very easy and it walks you through everything. I wouldn't bother finding room for it as you'll probably be very bored. It's an excellent game, just extremely easy.
It gets more challenging around half-way (when you get to the pirate ship). But yeah, it's definitely not that hard. I would put it around the same level as a Lego game.
Old 03-16-2012, 06:57 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Hmm, alright. I think I'll just run through the game really fast. Probably will start tonight. Finally saw the film just now. Was a pretty decent animation. Loved the art style. What's a good estimation of the playtime? I think my brother said 3.5 hours was how long it took him to beat it.
Old 03-16-2012, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
Hmm, alright. I think I'll just run through the game really fast. Probably will start tonight. Finally saw the film just now. Was a pretty decent animation. Loved the art style. What's a good estimation of the playtime? I think my brother said 3.5 hours was how long it took him to beat it.
That sounds about right, though you could take longer if you try to find every single coin and puzzle piece.
Old 03-31-2012, 12:23 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Played the game from beginning to end on my ride home back to Houston today. Took pretty much three hours flat to run through it. The music and voiceovers are awesome. They're just like the ones in the film. The gameplay was pretty unspectacular though. It indeed feels like a LEGO game. I think it would have been more fun had I not known how the story played out already. The production value is definitely there. Either way, I'm glad I can free up 1.4 GB now.