Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2012, 11:36 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

This is looking to be a good year. I'd fallen off of the train for a while, back to the traditional handhelds. Glad to see progress is happening and this will hopefully blow me away.
Old 07-02-2012, 02:45 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Send a message via Skype™ to iVaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Miranda View Post
@Nuke77 - Yes, The Shadow Sun will be released this year. Just ignore comments that claim the game is vaporware. As I mentioned on our Ossian forums, we’ll be releasing some screenshots soon, which should put your mind at ease about the status of the game.
Four months later...
Old 07-02-2012, 02:59 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by iVaro View Post
Four months later...
I just checked posts by "Alan Miranda" on the Ossian Studios forum thread for TSS and it seems he is sort of active on there. However, his posts are so irrelevent and provide people on that forum with no real info on what's happening to the actual game.
Old 07-02-2012, 03:37 PM
Banned
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by iVaro View Post
Four months later...
Lol.

This game kinda reminds me of forgotten memories and that manacraft game... Dunno why
Old 07-02-2012, 06:45 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klemen View Post
Lol.

This game kinda reminds me of forgotten memories and that manacraft game... Dunno why
Or *gulp* Reaper or Legion of Amon.

Maybe I should resurrect my old "The Forgotten Games" thread.
Old 07-03-2012, 07:30 AM
Developer
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdragoon19 View Post
I just checked posts by "Alan Miranda" on the Ossian Studios forum thread for TSS and it seems he is sort of active on there. However, his posts are so irrelevent and provide people on that forum with no real info on what's happening to the actual game.
We're pretty close to entering beta. The critical path and all sidequests are fully playable. Some elements of the GUI are still being finalised and Alan is still busy managing the sound pipeline and what remains of the art pipeline (very little at this point). I expect screenshots will be coming as soon as we have the final GUI art. The game will absolutely be released this year.

FYI, I rented Max Payne 3 last week. I played for an hour - and then became so engrossed with TSS that I didn't touch it again until I returned it to the store.

I guess that means Ossian makes better games than Rockstar.
Old 07-03-2012, 07:39 AM
iPad 2, iOS 4.x

this Year? well i (try) to believe you

better then Rockstars Max Payne ? now i need new underwear

go on! dont forget us every little update makes us very happy!
Old 07-03-2012, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alazander View Post
We're pretty close to entering beta. The critical path and all sidequests are fully playable. Some elements of the GUI are still being finalised and Alan is still busy managing the sound pipeline and what remains of the art pipeline (very little at this point). I expect screenshots will be coming as soon as we have the final GUI art. The game will absolutely be released this year.

FYI, I rented Max Payne 3 last week. I played for an hour - and then became so engrossed with TSS that I didn't touch it again until I returned it to the store.

Awesome!! I'm really happy to hear that development is coming along so well too!! I can't freakin' wait to MASH the buy button on this game!! :-D
Old 07-03-2012, 11:13 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:

That's awesome! I think we all know that deep down, TSS is gonna be amazing! However, it is taking a little long :P I'm anxiously waiting for it to release.
Old 07-04-2012, 01:19 PM

Quote:

Do you need any help with beta testing?

Closed Thread