Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-27-2011, 09:05 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by strivemind View Post
Atlus recently announced that an English version of Disgaea is coming to Android in the Spring, so here's hoping it hits iOS as well.
That Disgaea version only contains the item world freemium which came out in Japan a while ago.

Last edited by Marcus70; 09-27-2011 at 09:17 PM..
Old 11-01-2011, 02:28 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Ahh man I just found out that you can't use passive skills on the ipod version =\ the regen ones are the most important. Does anyone know if they work on the older versions? Maybe I'll switch to 1.0.1? I think it's a huge bug considering that one of the characters need MP regen since all his attacks are magic. Now I'm not sure if I should keep playing or not..

I figure not having it wouldn't kill the game but since the mage should have it then I'm not too sure how to make up for it. I guess i'll have to keep expending more MP potions and waste turns if I need to.

Last edited by L.Lawliet; 11-01-2011 at 02:33 AM..
Old 03-16-2012, 09:06 AM
Banned

Im trying this out on my iPhone 4S but it keeps freezing and then crashing. Is this common?
Old 03-16-2012, 09:17 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony154 View Post
Im trying this out on my iPhone 4S but it keeps freezing and then crashing. Is this common?
Someone should change the name of the thread. lol . This has been on my wish list for ages and I almost hit the buy button in the appstore when I saw this thread.
Old 03-17-2012, 12:35 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by violentv View Post
Someone should change the name of the thread. lol . This has been on my wish list for ages and I almost hit the buy button in the appstore when I saw this thread.
If you can get this on a good sale (I have no idea what it runs currently) then there is fun to be had but what killed the game for me were the absolutely irritating swipe controls. This game has one of the most absolutely horrid touch controls of any game I've ever played on iOS.

A pity, really, as it was a fun game for many hours until I just couldn't stomach fighting the controls any longer...
Old 05-04-2012, 05:48 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Default Still no update?!?

Well, if you're using iOS 5.0+ there is no reason to get this game. It'll play fine through the intro, but once you head out to do battle to level up... it starts crashing like crazy! And I don't think it has multi-tasking support. So, all you 4 and 4S owners out there, be prepared for the music and voices to cut out followed by a crash.

I also have it loaded on my 3G running 3.1.3. It plays just fine on that right now, which is pretty disappointing since that is 2 year-old technology. If they just updated the game, then there might be reason for current iPhone owners to buy it.

But as it is, if you're not still using that 3G on iOS 3+ then I would stay far away from this old gem.
Old 05-04-2012, 06:27 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

What a shame, this has been on my wishlist for ages but ive held off because I didnt know if it would still run well seeing that the last update was on 2010. Guess I know now.. Its sad because it looks quite good..
Old 05-10-2012, 05:54 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Yeah this is one of my favorite games I've ever played... But since it keeps crashing, I can no longer enjoy it!

I'm about to start playing RPG Dragon's Odyssey Frane in hopes that it will give me that enjoyment instead.

It's too bad too. If they released an updated CGS I'd pay for it all over again.
Old 05-10-2012, 07:43 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

better off getting crimsonheart instead. Frane left me severely disappointed.. especially for the price. you could get 3 or 4 great games for that price of that mediocre one.
Old 05-10-2012, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekanikal fiend View Post
better off getting crimsonheart instead. Frane left me severely disappointed.. especially for the price. you could get 3 or 4 great games for that price of that mediocre one.
Frane is way, way better than Crimsomheart (which, besides the nice graphics and smooth controls, plays exactly like every other KRPG). Frane is not for everyone, but mediocre it is not.