★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Enjoy a fully featured flight simulator in the palm of your hands. Infinite Flight offers the most comprehensive flight simulation experience on mobile devices whether you are a curious novice or an accomplished pilot. Fly a large selection of highly detailed aircrafts in regions across the world - day and night - in many atmospheric condition, and with a wide range of weight configurations. Improve your skills with our advanced camera and replay system, letting you scrutinize every portion of your flight.

Features:
31 aircraft (17 included + 14 available for purchase)
Multiple regions each covering thousands of square kilometers (7 included + 5 available for purchase)
All major airports with precise runway and taxiway layouts
Multiplayer mode with ATC
Flight planning
Instrument Landing System (ILS)
Autopilot (supports Altitude, Heading, Throttle and Vertical Speed)
Advanced replay system
Time and weather conditions
Weight and balance configuration
Introductory and takeoff flight lessons
Logbook
Achievements
And much more...

Were a team of highly dedicated aviation and flight simulation enthusiasts and are eager for your feedback. If you dont like something, before rating, you can contact us directly using:
email (contact@flyingdevstudio.com)
twitter (@flyingdevstudio)
Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/infiniteflightapp)
in the "About" section of the simulator
03-19-2012, 12:27 AM
Smashing the Buy Button...expect the usual Feedback as soon as I`m back from my Trip to the local Pub

03-19-2012, 12:32 AM
Looks good! Keen on impressions of the game!
03-19-2012, 02:00 AM
Game Impressions

Just spent a half hour or so with this so far. While overall, the experience is generally enjoyable, it's marred by occasional but persistent frame rate hiccups, (4S) as well as regular sound hiccups - almost as if someone got extremely sloppy with editing a loop. The latter might not seem that significant an issue, but when you consider that the engine sound is pretty much all you hear, and that a game like this lives or dies by the degree of its immersion factor, having said immersion broken at regular (10-15 second long) intervals presents a very real problem.

Still, I enjoyed the flying around. The different camera angles are excellent, though the level of ground detail is fairly poor. I'd be the wrong person to ask to judge the realism factor, but I thought overall the game struck a pretty good balance between my vague notions of "arcade" and "sim" with regard to flyers.
03-19-2012, 03:16 AM
I would like to see a video of actual gameplay. I'm close to hit the "Buy" button.

Edit: I found some videos on their own blog http://flyingdevstudio.blogspot.com/p/games.html

Last edited by Zemar; 03-19-2012 at 03:23 AM.
03-19-2012, 03:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemar View Post
I would like to see a video of actual gameplay. I'm close to hit the "Buy" button.
03-19-2012, 03:29 AM
The inevitable question: how does this compare to X-Plane (not content wise)?
03-19-2012, 03:29 AM
up......Cho nh?ng ai c?n....................
03-19-2012, 10:03 AM
True experience

I have been a Flight Sim fanatic for many years and I really enjoy this app on the iPhone. The level of realism is really set high, which is what I look for in a simulator. The developers really put a lot of hard work and thought into this product.
03-19-2012, 05:57 PM
Game Impressions

Played for another hour or so, enough to check out all the planes and try a few landings, and feel pretty much like I'm "done." The problem is, there is just nothing remarkable or outstanding about the game. Not even really much above average. It's competent enough and it gets by, but with literally hundreds of other apps vying for my attention I don't see myself returning to this one.

What would have changed my mind? Flawless frame rate and some ground detail that actually made it interesting to fly from one place to another might have made all the difference.