• Publisher: algarcia
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 5.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: "Non stop" is a real time puzzle game where the objective is to reach the green squares without hitting any walls, it may seem simple at the beginning but you will eventually see how impossible it can get! And remember we won't be stopping at any time; timing and direction are the key for success in this game! immerse yourself now in this beautiful designed world, a must have indeed!

FEATURES:
30 challenging levels
Retina display support
Gorgeous graphics
Stunning soundtrack and sound effects
Free Updates

Game Design
Level Design
and Development
by Alejandro García Salas - Peruvian developer

lightbulb's comments:
Hello everyone. I am pleased to announce that my second game,"non-stop" is now on the app store, show me some love in my first app and give it a try to this challenging non stop game, a game you won't regret!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/non-stop/id507904286?l=es&ls=1&mt=8

some promo codes for you, please don´t forget to tell which promo codes you take and of course leave a review and 5 stars!

JRK6W47NAKMT
LA7TLWKAYFTT
AJPWAEL6YXFN
7EXENWWJ3WXL
RWMFKYF6RFA7
MM74K9YRAK64
LRFYRP7LKA37
HX39EPH4TEXX
EYHXTTK7L7XE
9NTJMNXKPFM7
03-19-2012, 06:33 PM
Used LA7TLWKAYFTT

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
03-19-2012, 06:35 PM
I got 9NTJMNXKPFM7... Thanks!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-19-2012, 08:00 PM
Thanks for EYHXTTK7L7XE

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy