★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Patchwork Battles - Post GDC Thread

03-14-2012, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlach View Post
We know We'll be looking for alpha/beta testers in the next month or so, and you're definitely first on our list, haha.
Awesome! I can't wait to try out the combat system.

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus
03-14-2012, 11:24 PM
Looks great!Looking forward to it.
03-15-2012, 04:04 AM
like the art work!
03-20-2012, 07:25 AM
Time for an update, me thinks. I'd like to take a quick minute to introduce one of the Mimic types found in Patchwork Battles: The Knight

Pictured is above both the Male (Left) and Female (Right) version of the Knight.

Quote:
The Knight is the tankiest, most beefiest Mimic type in Patchwork Battles. His sole responsibility is to protect his allies. The Knight won't deal a lot of damage, but he will take a lot of punishment before falling. In battle you will typically see the Knight jumping in front of his allies, throwing his shield around, and just generally being a nuisance to anyone trying to harm your party. He is your ultimate friend on the battle field!
Below are some skills available to those Mimics who have a Knight part equipped:

Quote:

Infuriate: Increases threat generation of all the Knight's abilities.

Heroism: Reactionary. The Knight steps in front of an ally, taking all damage for them.

Shield Bash: Store all damage received and unleash back onto your enemies