Playstation Vita Discussion Thread

03-19-2012, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucianOrb View Post
Got so indifferent to iOS gaming this is the only TA thread I'm following right now.
Lol same here Lucian.
03-19-2012, 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucianOrb View Post
Got so indifferent to iOS gaming this is the only TA thread I'm following right now.
I am almost as well the only few things I'm watching out for on IOS are Kairosoft games and the Galaxy on Fire 2 expansion, and it's safe to say they will only be getting played when my Vita is on charge or I'm out and about.

On Vita I have several future titles already on my mind the only real question is can I afford even half of them.

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out

03-20-2012, 06:30 AM
I look for high-quality iOS releases. That's a subjective interpretation, obviously. In my estimation, there are only a handful of these a month. Air Supremacy, Chaos Rings 2, and Mass Effect Infiltrator have all come out recently, but there are months that don't even recieve that many high-quality releases.I
03-20-2012, 07:30 AM
Playing ios for 3 years and then buying a Vita... the tactile feel of analogues+buttons has really shown me what i've been missing. My iPad and Vita will co-exist nicely as they offer quite different experiences.

Question... My L shoulder button has a bit of a spongy-squeak when pressed hard. The R doesn't have this..... It's minor as seems to work as it should, but it's bugging me. Has anyone else noticed something similar?

Game Center - I BrEaKBEaT I
03-20-2012, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrEaKBEaT View Post
Playing ios for 3 years and then buying a Vita... the tactile feel of analogues+buttons has really shown me what i've been missing. My iPad and Vita will co-exist nicely as they offer quite different experiences.

Question... My L shoulder button has a bit of a spongy-squeak when pressed hard. The R doesn't have this..... It's minor as seems to work as it should, but it's bugging me. Has anyone else noticed something similar?
No but I did read about someones issue with it on a Vita forum I can't remember which one it was as I was just randomly looking through a few. What I do remember is they tightened one of the screws and said it fixed it so best of luck.

edit: oops I had it wrong they actually loosened the screw slightly the thread is here

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out

Last edited by Teknikal; 03-20-2012 at 07:51 AM.
03-20-2012, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrEaKBEaT View Post

Yep, I have that too.

If this was apple they'd probably say "you're pressing it wrong!"
03-20-2012, 11:18 AM
I bought iOS games nearly every day because they were so cheap. Since getting the Vita, I haven't bought any iOS games.
03-20-2012, 04:55 PM
I haven't really been playing my Vita much since getting my new PS3(to replace my broken one) with Tales of Grace F. Love the game.

I'll get back to my Vita once I finish Tales. I've been wanting to finish Ys Seven on my Vita.
03-20-2012, 05:29 PM
Been hammering Marvel vs Capcom because was gonna trade it in-but now im keeping it cos i keep winning and love it now! Haha 10game win streak woooo!

Check out my new website for everything Vita!!
please follow me on TWITTER
Am i man? or a very manly muppet??
03-20-2012, 06:48 PM
So I have to admit, I bought an Apple TV for mirroring/gaming and have been in love with that type of device-to-device interoperability.

With that said, I am considering buying a ps3... I don't own any current gen consoles and am seriously interested in how the Vita works with the PS3. Is it worth it, or is it just another novelty?