★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: GeoFlight USA for iPad: The fun way to learn geography

03-20-2012, 04:54 AM
GeoFlight USA for iPad: The fun way to learn geography *NOW FREE FOR A WEEK*

Hi,
I'm very proud to release my new iPad app: GeoFlight HD - The fun way to learn geography.

*** UPDATE: GeoFlight USA HD is free for a week! (until april 9th!)... ***

iTunes link:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/geoflight-usa-hd/id507583214?mt=8

Description:
GeoFlight USA HD is the best iPad app to learn USA geography in a fun and educational way! No boring quizzes or flag puzzles, but high speed arcade action.

The goal of the game is to fly your cute little airplane as quickly as possible to the right destination on the map. Choose between states, capitals or large cities in the USA. Radar hints are available, but will cost you valuable time. Are you able to beat the highscore?

GeoFlight USA HD offers a challenging learning environment which is very entertaining for kids, and even a challenge for parents.

Discover two exciting game modes:

1) Practice
Practice all 50 states, capitals and 150 largest cities in the USA without any time pressure.

2) Timerace
Fly within the time limit to as many destinations as you can. Earn extra time with every correct answer. Hints are available in every level, but they will cost you valuable time! Can you improve your own highscore?
GeoFlight USA HD is a fun an educational game for all ages.

Features:
- 50 states
- 50 capitals
- 150 largest cities
- Practice mode and Timerace
- Nice graphics, designed for iPad
- Great music en soundeffects
- 3 levels (Easy, Normal and Hard)
- Improve your highscores
- English and Dutch language support
- No advertisements or in-app purchases!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Topo_USA_InGame2.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	234.0 KB
ID:	42400  

Last edited by TopoMonkey; 04-03-2012 at 03:41 AM.
03-20-2012, 06:58 AM

03-20-2012, 09:49 AM
This looks kinda cool. Is there a suggested age range? Is there anything challenging for adults that may or may not know their geography?

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
03-20-2012, 10:16 AM
Thanks. Suggested age is 6 years old or older. Whenever they start learning geography at school. It's absolutely challenging for parents and adults too. Actually sometimes I find it difficult myself, even though I made the game! ;-)
04-03-2012, 03:42 AM
To celebrate the launch, this app is now FREE for a week! (until april 9th 2012!)