★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-07-2012, 05:22 PM
I still love Fruit Ninja, especially in HD on iPad. I always felt that it deserves to be the most recognised mobile app, not Angry Birds. It's just the most perfect use of touch screen for fun that I've ever seen, and I never get bored of it!
03-20-2012, 10:45 AM
I'm trying to get my last achievement in Fruit Ninja HD-which is "Lovely Bunch". You need to slice 6 coconuts in Zen Mode.

The problem is I NEVER see them-I play the game for like an hour on my commute each day doing Zen Mode over and over and I never see the coconuts! Is there anything I can do to increase the likelihood of this happening or is it completely random?? It's driving me crazy!

Gamecenter:
mikeydavis

03-31-2012, 10:17 AM
Retina update coming for the iPad?
05-03-2012, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2spoon View Post
Retina update coming for the iPad?
Sitrep please! Don't forget HD version ...
05-03-2012, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PraetorianX View Post
Sitrep please! Don't forget HD version ...
I can't imagine how awesome Fruit Ninja would look with Retnia display for 'The New iPad'.

Favorite games:

League of Evil 2, Rocket Bits, Super Crate Box, Retro Racing, INC, Choco Run, Swordigo.
05-03-2012, 04:24 PM
Question... which Fruit Ninja would the ppl from TA recommend?

I can't decide which one to get... FN for it's multiplayer(on iPad) or FN:PiB cuz of the mission mode...

Playlist
Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Hearthstone - Sproggiwood - #YMBAB
05-03-2012, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexiel View Post

I can't decide which one to get... FN for it's multiplayer(on iPad) or FN:PiB cuz of the mission mode...
FN multiplayer is the sole reason I still have on my iPhone and PiB bored me quickly, very few missions... what do others think?
05-03-2012, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexiel View Post

Fruit Ninja for multiplayer.

Puss is Boots is fun..but gets old..

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?
05-03-2012, 09:47 PM
Fruit Ninja Arcade Mode for me...
05-07-2012, 07:41 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to Muscat
Hi guys!

Back in March, I did a talk at GDC all about the updates we have done for Fruit Ninja. Well now, the cool people over at GDCVault have put it up for free! So if the development side of Fruit Ninja is something you are interested in, check it out. I even mention Touch Arcade a bunch of times and post some quotes from this very thread

http://gdcvault.com/play/1015822/Ite...Fighting-Fires