Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 03-08-2012, 10:24 PM
GloBaller GloBaller is offline
Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 74
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalfrogmkt View Post
we do have endless mode mr.globaller. Once you clear normal, you can play endless mode!!
u rock my socks off!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 03-08-2012, 11:40 PM
digitalfrogmkt's Avatar
digitalfrogmkt digitalfrogmkt is offline
Developer
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Seoul, South Korea
Posts: 79
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
No problem, thanks for addressing the issue, btw love the game!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloBaller View Post
u rock my socks off!
Glad you enjoy!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 03-11-2012, 09:02 PM
digitalfrogmkt's Avatar
digitalfrogmkt digitalfrogmkt is offline
Developer
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Seoul, South Korea
Posts: 79
Default

Sales til 25th of march ONLY!

Last edited by digitalfrogmkt; 03-12-2012 at 09:36 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 03-14-2012, 01:08 AM
digitalfrogmkt's Avatar
digitalfrogmkt digitalfrogmkt is offline
Developer
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Seoul, South Korea
Posts: 79
Default

Now we support iPad
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 03-14-2012, 08:48 PM
digitalfrogmkt's Avatar
digitalfrogmkt digitalfrogmkt is offline
Developer
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Seoul, South Korea
Posts: 79
Default

Thank you for the video upload
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 03-20-2012, 06:45 AM
bdh3w bdh3w is offline
Junior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2
Default

i had to register just to point out that the app store reviews are fake. I don't know how the Touch Arcade community feels about this sort of thing, but I personally can't tolerate it.

I was very surprised by the glowing reviews, and as I looked through them I started to find them a bit unbelievable. (THAT many non-native English speakers loved the game THAT much?)

After clicking on the user names it's revealed that ... almost all of these users have left reviews for the same two games?! Who would have expected that Burning Run and WhyKids Poo for iPhone have the exact same user demographic!

not classy digitalfrog
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 03-21-2012, 03:31 AM
digitalfrogmkt's Avatar
digitalfrogmkt digitalfrogmkt is offline
Developer
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Seoul, South Korea
Posts: 79
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdh3w View Post
i had to register just to point out that the app store reviews are fake. I don't know how the Touch Arcade community feels about this sort of thing, but I personally can't tolerate it.

I was very surprised by the glowing reviews, and as I looked through them I started to find them a bit unbelievable. (THAT many non-native English speakers loved the game THAT much?)

After clicking on the user names it's revealed that ... almost all of these users have left reviews for the same two games?! Who would have expected that Burning Run and WhyKids Poo for iPhone have the exact same user demographic!

not classy digitalfrog
Hey,
Oh,,, we are really really sorry if you think we are making fake reviews to raise up our rank in the appstore. I'm pretty sure they wrote those review because we are currently holding an event, which 1st prize is iPad3.
Thus, people who downloaded or playing thru promo code are writing review just to participate in our event.
And yes I saw what apps they have reviewed and i also feel is little bit odd. Maybe we should look closely at this situation. However, if we were to make a fake reviews, we would have done on all our products not just Burning Run, isn't it?

I hope this has clear everything you had in mind.

Last edited by digitalfrogmkt; 03-21-2012 at 03:36 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 03-21-2012, 04:51 AM
bdh3w bdh3w is offline
Junior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalfrogmkt View Post
Hey,
Oh,,, we are really really sorry if you think we are making fake reviews to raise up our rank in the appstore. I'm pretty sure they wrote those review because we are currently holding an event, which 1st prize is iPad3.
Thus, people who downloaded or playing thru promo code are writing review just to participate in our event.
And yes I saw what apps they have reviewed and i also feel is little bit odd.

I hope this has clear everything you had in mind.
Because I seem to be the only one who cares about this, I'll make this my last comment on the issue and keep it short.

It's pretty hard to believe that these two reviews by app store reviewer "C>>>" were written by the same person:

Burning Run:
Quote:
Originally Posted by C>>>
Amazing!! (4 stars)
bcuz of this game...my iphone's wid me all the time!!! Too fun !!
WhyKids Poo:
Quote:
Originally Posted by C>>>
Application to stimulate the five senses (5 stars)
When teaching kids, it's important to make them react and be interested. This application fulfills these two objectives. They just simply touch the screen, listen to the sound and write. I can see that they enjoy this application very much. I must say that this application is amazing!
All the reviews reveal similar multiple personality disorder that hints at shared shill accounts used by multiple people in a company. If Digitalfrog is truly not responsible, I suggest you talk to your advertising / publishing / PR partner(s) and let them know this isn't ok.

Despite having stirred up this pot, I admit that the game looks incredibly cute and I'll still give it a try. Good luck, try to get this mess sorted out!
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 03-21-2012, 05:27 AM
digitalfrogmkt's Avatar
digitalfrogmkt digitalfrogmkt is offline
Developer
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Seoul, South Korea
Posts: 79
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdh3w View Post
Because I seem to be the only one who cares about this, I'll make this my last comment on the issue and keep it short.

It's pretty hard to believe that these two reviews by app store reviewer "C>>>" were written by the same person:

Burning Run:


WhyKids Poo:


All the reviews reveal similar multiple personality disorder that hints at shared shill accounts used by multiple people in a company. If Digitalfrog is truly not responsible, I suggest you talk to your advertising / publishing / PR partner(s) and let them know this isn't ok.

Despite having stirred up this pot, I admit that the game looks incredibly cute and I'll still give it a try. Good luck, try to get this mess sorted out!
Thank you for addressing this issue. If it wasn't you, we couldn't have notice this problem.
We try our best to sort things out. And as we've said, we don't make fake reviews + we currently have no PR partner / publishing or any kinds YET.
We are still looking for ways to advertise and we have manage to put some banners in few sites. Beside that, we have done nothing yet. So just wanted to let you know that we are not faking our customers.

BTW thank you for playing and appreciating our game.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 03-25-2012, 09:51 PM
digitalfrogmkt's Avatar
digitalfrogmkt digitalfrogmkt is offline
Developer
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Seoul, South Korea
Posts: 79
Default Released lite version

we have released a lite version!
(we made VERY silly spelling mistake "Burnning run" instead "Burning run"
So just go through this link or search "Burnning run"

Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent