Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-08-2012, 10:24 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalfrogmkt View Post
we do have endless mode mr.globaller. Once you clear normal, you can play endless mode!!
u rock my socks off!
Old 03-08-2012, 11:40 PM
Developer
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
No problem, thanks for addressing the issue, btw love the game!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloBaller View Post
u rock my socks off!
Glad you enjoy!
Old 03-11-2012, 09:02 PM
Developer
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Sales til 25th of march ONLY!

Last edited by digitalfrogmkt; 03-12-2012 at 09:36 PM..
Old 03-14-2012, 01:08 AM
Developer
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Now we support iPad
Old 03-14-2012, 08:48 PM
Developer
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Thank you for the video upload
Old 03-20-2012, 06:45 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

i had to register just to point out that the app store reviews are fake. I don't know how the Touch Arcade community feels about this sort of thing, but I personally can't tolerate it.

I was very surprised by the glowing reviews, and as I looked through them I started to find them a bit unbelievable. (THAT many non-native English speakers loved the game THAT much?)

After clicking on the user names it's revealed that ... almost all of these users have left reviews for the same two games?! Who would have expected that Burning Run and WhyKids Poo for iPhone have the exact same user demographic!

not classy digitalfrog
Old 03-21-2012, 03:31 AM
Developer
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdh3w View Post
i had to register just to point out that the app store reviews are fake. I don't know how the Touch Arcade community feels about this sort of thing, but I personally can't tolerate it.

I was very surprised by the glowing reviews, and as I looked through them I started to find them a bit unbelievable. (THAT many non-native English speakers loved the game THAT much?)

After clicking on the user names it's revealed that ... almost all of these users have left reviews for the same two games?! Who would have expected that Burning Run and WhyKids Poo for iPhone have the exact same user demographic!

not classy digitalfrog
Hey,
Oh,,, we are really really sorry if you think we are making fake reviews to raise up our rank in the appstore. I'm pretty sure they wrote those review because we are currently holding an event, which 1st prize is iPad3.
Thus, people who downloaded or playing thru promo code are writing review just to participate in our event.
And yes I saw what apps they have reviewed and i also feel is little bit odd. Maybe we should look closely at this situation. However, if we were to make a fake reviews, we would have done on all our products not just Burning Run, isn't it?

I hope this has clear everything you had in mind.

Last edited by digitalfrogmkt; 03-21-2012 at 03:36 AM..
Old 03-21-2012, 04:51 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalfrogmkt View Post
Hey,
Oh,,, we are really really sorry if you think we are making fake reviews to raise up our rank in the appstore. I'm pretty sure they wrote those review because we are currently holding an event, which 1st prize is iPad3.
Thus, people who downloaded or playing thru promo code are writing review just to participate in our event.
And yes I saw what apps they have reviewed and i also feel is little bit odd.

I hope this has clear everything you had in mind.
Because I seem to be the only one who cares about this, I'll make this my last comment on the issue and keep it short.

It's pretty hard to believe that these two reviews by app store reviewer "C>>>" were written by the same person:

Burning Run:
Quote:
Originally Posted by C>>>
Amazing!! (4 stars)
bcuz of this game...my iphone's wid me all the time!!! Too fun !!
WhyKids Poo:
Quote:
Originally Posted by C>>>
Application to stimulate the five senses (5 stars)
When teaching kids, it's important to make them react and be interested. This application fulfills these two objectives. They just simply touch the screen, listen to the sound and write. I can see that they enjoy this application very much. I must say that this application is amazing!
All the reviews reveal similar multiple personality disorder that hints at shared shill accounts used by multiple people in a company. If Digitalfrog is truly not responsible, I suggest you talk to your advertising / publishing / PR partner(s) and let them know this isn't ok.

Despite having stirred up this pot, I admit that the game looks incredibly cute and I'll still give it a try. Good luck, try to get this mess sorted out!
Old 03-21-2012, 05:27 AM
Developer
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdh3w View Post
Because I seem to be the only one who cares about this, I'll make this my last comment on the issue and keep it short.

It's pretty hard to believe that these two reviews by app store reviewer "C>>>" were written by the same person:

Burning Run:

WhyKids Poo:

All the reviews reveal similar multiple personality disorder that hints at shared shill accounts used by multiple people in a company. If Digitalfrog is truly not responsible, I suggest you talk to your advertising / publishing / PR partner(s) and let them know this isn't ok.

Despite having stirred up this pot, I admit that the game looks incredibly cute and I'll still give it a try. Good luck, try to get this mess sorted out!
Thank you for addressing this issue. If it wasn't you, we couldn't have notice this problem.
We try our best to sort things out. And as we've said, we don't make fake reviews + we currently have no PR partner / publishing or any kinds YET.
We are still looking for ways to advertise and we have manage to put some banners in few sites. Beside that, we have done nothing yet. So just wanted to let you know that we are not faking our customers.

BTW thank you for playing and appreciating our game.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:51 PM
Developer
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Default Released lite version

we have released a lite version!
(we made VERY silly spelling mistake "Burnning run" instead "Burning run"
So just go through this link or search "Burnning run"