★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

What's your work space like?Pics please!

09-08-2011, 07:40 AM
@smuttlegiaco the good thing is that your office is safe!Not a lot of people know how to fight with snakes

My Twitter:@Tudor
09-09-2011, 05:08 AM
Yeah, those are the best!we have a pair of dragons, but it,s really expensive to feed them!and don't let me get started on the fire!sometimes i think they burn stuff down just to piss us off

09-09-2011, 06:37 AM
Thought you guys might like to see what Tag Games/Tagplay looks like . We are actually moving into a bigger office within the month as we have a couple of new employees coming in and space is tight enough as it is, so this post may become sentimental.

The keen-eye'd amongst you will see Tagplay's new developments 'Funpark Friends' and 'Car Jack Streets 2' being worked on !

The left wing!

The right wing!

The conference room...

... where we also design and play games !

The waiting room... we let our visitors play the wii/n64/3ds etc .
02-25-2012, 08:23 PM
Indie individual dev here.

Don't mind the love sign on the wall - it's my kid's homework on valentine's day.
06-10-2012, 01:09 PM
TinyTechnician reminded me about this thread today after I created a Flickr group for people to post photos of their game dev workspaces and suggested I post a link to said group here. So I will. Right now.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/gamedevworkspaces/

See. Look at that. Totally linked.
06-10-2012, 04:36 PM
My top favorites are simplymuzik3's and ImStrapped's.
Damn you guys let me work with you!! T_T

Here is our little workspace/home, it's basically me (notebook - artist) and boyfriend (iMac - programming)

cat is telling us to go back to work

Designer and Game Artist @ www.tsubasa.com.br
06-11-2012, 02:24 PM
you don't have a second chair? and you needa bigger desk so the grfx-tablet can sit firmly on there.. bummer.. :/
08-09-2012, 04:23 AM
We moved in an office, it's not big but it's perfect for a two person team.