★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ,

,!

VS ,

,!

Thousands of years ago, almost everyone on earth worship the gods, until someone realized the truth of being slavery and formed the "imperial Army" to fight back for their freedom. The player will be the commander of the "imperial Army," the coach and the imperial soldiers at the same time, joining the battle between the gods and human.

Human & gods war
The outbreak of the battle of the fate of more than 50 games in the earth.

Career generals
Different occupations in the comic book will understand the stage, players can be bred angle
Color, upgrade practitioners become the generals of the level of God!

Emperor Corps
Continue to recruit players from fighting generals, to build their own more powerful regiment, Confrontation of different abilities, god

Synthesis equipment
Successfully lift the seal of the animal that suits can obtain the mysterious generals.

Dark battle
Different formation of the Battle of the challenges and VS is a greater variety of enemy target acquisition. Higher achievement, to become the God-level generals, commanding a huge God-Corps.

Called on the world
Players can put the achievements of generals, issued the world, access to the people, to attract more God-level commanders.
Change everything!

between man and God the fate of the war, will be your strength

http://www.playwill.com
http://www.facebook.com/playwill

Echoseven's comments:

...Battleheart?

From the one proper in-game screenshot.
03-23-2012, 07:30 AM
Looks like it...

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-23-2012, 07:37 AM
Game Impressions

03-23-2012, 07:50 AM
Oh wow... Lol.

Is there no English support, Sanuku? If there isn't, could I ask a mod to add that to the title please?

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.
03-23-2012, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
Oh wow... Lol.

Is there no English support, Sanuku? If there isn't, could I ask a mod to add that to the title please?
I`m tired as Hell after I have spent three Hours at the local Apple Partner to get my new iPad but I can assure you that as far as I have searched for it there is no English in the Game...

Maybe they will add it at any Point later in the upcoming future but for now = No English.
03-23-2012, 09:46 AM
At 3:07 in the video there's a glitch, the orc just keeps walking towards you until you kill it.