App description: Chaos spreads over the earth. Savage monsters run wild. A once peaceful village collapses under the turmoil. All hope is lost But waita brave young monster tamer survives. Those he cannot tame, he must destroy. He is a monster's worst enemy, and the world's only hope... Let the adventure begin!

Control the tamer through mystical zones and face off with many monsters in battle adventures.During battle, monsters you dont slaughter can be captured to become the tamers personal attack force. Capture as many types of monsters as possible for a complete collection!

Tame,breed,raise,or exterminate monsters. You decide. Don't miss this realtime battle strategy game

Features:
Almost 50 previously unseen monsters to capture or kill. You decide!
Bring captured monsters back to the ranch for taming and training. Then bring them back into battle with the Tamer!
Collect flesh and bones of slain monsters to feed your captured monsters.
Each unique monster has different different skills. Select up to 3 monsters to accompany you into battle.
Many unique battle zones guarantee you a new adventure each time.
Each set of battle zones is protected by its own giant monster boss.
Richly detailed scrolling environments for immersive battle and game play.
Supports Bluetooth and Game Center connections methods for creating powerful monster breeds and friendship badges.
Spectacular graphics bring your retina display to life!

Game Video: http://goo.gl/OiPQ3

Sanuku's comments:

03-23-2012, 01:10 AM
Hey, a deliciously-familiar concept, a crazy good launch price and retina support? Just grabbed it...

Life's too Short for long-Ass Cut Scenes

GameCenter: JCat
03-23-2012, 02:24 AM
Grabbed it as well.
Seems fun if a bit easy so far.. (only 5 mins in really)

Ipad 2 64gb, Ipod Touch 4 32gb. Avid gamer.
Too many favorites to list!
Agon/Open Feint/Gameloft/Plus+/Crystal/Game Center/XboxLive: "Zallman"
03-23-2012, 04:26 AM
Trapped a few monsters, now upgrading them, 'em, and taking them out to battle. It's got a pretty extensive off battle area (breeding, selling, upgrades, friend badges, etc..) and I like the monster detail (particularly on the iPad Retina). What I'm not wild about is the the majority of the graphics (menus, environments, etc..) are a bit too texture heavy. Overall, I think I'm liking it, but the battle areas seem to be very simplistic: walk left to right with scrolling landscapes, find and attack monsters (along with your accompanying tamed monsters), or trap em to join your army. Of course, what's an ios game these days without the mostly dreaded IAP. I don't know how much emphasis they will have on game progression, but I am hoping they are just optional perks).

I've only played about a half hour.... so this is just an early observation.

Life's too Short for long-Ass Cut Scenes

GameCenter: JCat

Last edited by JCat; 03-23-2012 at 04:31 AM.
03-23-2012, 01:43 PM
Any impressions???.

GameCenter: Rivozzz
03-24-2012, 10:45 AM
good graphic