Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-22-2012, 03:28 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I hope you'll update the standalone Slayer, AC/DC, and War apps as well, since I'm stuck with those.

While I'm not as pissed as the poster above, I do wish you'd check the system and unlock the equivalent IAP options to your standalones when they're installed.

It sucks to bounce between apps, especially if your update schedule is staggered.

Also sucks to have standalone apps taking redundant space when the table's disk usage is also in the master app whether unlocked or not.

You really should clean this up somehow so we can consolidate. It's kind of ugly, and puts me off a bit from buying new tables in Pinball HD for fear that more fragmentation shenanigans will occur.

Last edited by geoelectric; 03-22-2012 at 03:30 AM..
Old 03-22-2012, 03:58 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Is Pinball HD meant to bring up the onscreen key-board and prompt me to enter my name at the end every game? It's pretty annoying, and I can't find any settings to stop this from happening. (I just bought the game the other day for the new iPad)
Old 03-23-2012, 12:32 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Nice, nice graphic

Last edited by Cool Panda; 03-23-2012 at 09:22 AM..
Old 03-25-2012, 01:26 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

I really like these pinball games, and in fact bought Pinball HD for iPhone over a year ago, along with War Pinball, and have sinced paid to unlock the daVinci table.

I just got a hand me down iPad, and wanted to play my pinball games on the iPad. I saw the Pinball collection and the Pinball HD for iPad and was confused a bit. I ended up downloading the collection and even though I dont like the idea of paying all over again for tables I already purchased, I was willing to do it. I went to unlock the daVinci table first, but I keep getting an error either telling me that I cant purchase it, or that I have already purchased it but it needs to download (which it never does). I tried restoring purchases, but that didnt work either. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but also didnt work. So now I'm stuck, worried that I will be charged yet again for the daVinci table and that my only option might be to download pinball HD and go that route, even though I like the idea of having all the tables in one collection.
Old 03-25-2012, 12:09 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by svolskiy View Post
Hello All!

Pinball HD and Pinball HD Collection update for iPad with support the New iPad.

Pinball game looks so cool on Retina Display. Enjoy!
Give me access to all my tables in a single app and then I'll care again. Not giving you guys another penny until then.
Old 03-25-2012, 04:53 PM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldat7 View Post
Give me access to all my tables in a single app and then I'll care again. Not giving you guys another penny until then.
yep!

Zen and Pinball Arcade house all their tables in one package. You buy a table, they're added to the mix.

Pinball HD is all over the place. I need three programs to play all my machines? And the idea of re-purchasing tables just to have them all organized is like the Marque de Sade of IAPs.
Old 03-29-2012, 02:51 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Well no response to my customer support inquiry from this past saturday. Apple said they would refund my money for the IAP of the daVinci table that refused to work.

Im getting a bit frustrated as I would like to play, but the support from this company and the fact that theres multiple apps for the same thing is really bothering me.

I had some of the tables on my iPhone, and I dont mind paying again for iPad in this particular case, but I would prefer to stick with the Collection as it would be nice to have everything in one place. I am also concerned that if I go for the regular pinball HD that they might stop supporting it. But since it seems broken and I have received no answer, Im not sure I want to give them any more of my money.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:58 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

I love the new table, old school madness. Highly recommend. I never liked any of those exept wild west and da vinci. This new one is up there with the best! well done! Where can i get this Duo addon?
Old 11-30-2012, 10:35 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldat7 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCat View Post
Pinball HD is all over the place. I need three programs to play all my machines? And the idea of re-purchasing tables just to have them all organized is like the Marque de Sade of IAPs.
And still no universal support option!

Gameprom - I like your tables, but I hate the way you have them distributed. If you made Pinball HD universal I'd be more than happy to re-purchase tables and start buying new tables again. I'd even be willing to buy a new app if that is what it would take.

Or, you could do what The Quest, Galaxy on Fire 2 and several others have done, have the HD app detect the presence of the SD versions and unlock tables based on that. I've got no problems with buying tables, I'm just not willing to buy them all twice (and I really would prefer one app!)
Old 11-30-2012, 11:05 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
And still no universal support option!

Gameprom - I like your tables, but I hate the way you have them distributed. If you made Pinball HD universal I'd be more than happy to re-purchase tables and start buying new tables again. I'd even be willing to buy a new app if that is what it would take.
Pinball HD and Pinball HD Collection have been universal since mid-October.