• Publisher: LuckySheep
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 171.5 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $3.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.8 (9)
App description: Darkness Rush is an Unreal-powered endless runner with 3-D visuals, rich content and an engaging game plot.

After an adventure, the vampire and the werewolf became good friends. And during the adventure, they both fell in love with Freya who is from Albom Clan. Love made them fought a duel. However Dark Dragon kidnapped Freya. For their cherished love, the vampire and werewolf reunited and fought against Dark Dragon.

Dive into an addictive iOS gaming experience and enter a mystical world where you manipulate vampires, werewolves and even witches.

###Characteristics###

1. Unique multiplayer mode
Beat the best to be the best! Race online against up to four players simultaneously.

2. Eye-popping visuals
Developed through the famous 3D Unreal Engine, this game transports you to an atmospheric and gloomy setting full of numerous perils.

3. Various game equipment
You can buy equipment using money you gain by playing. These items can change your appearance, and even improve your ability to run farther!

###Video###
http://youtu.be/LwWiKcknDgg

###Facebook###
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Darkness-Rush/346616878682414

###Twitter###
https://twitter.com/#!/DarknessRush

goiMot's comments:

03-25-2012, 01:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kioshi View Post
I recently bought an iPhone and although I bought Helena on my iPad right when the game was released, she's not unlocked on my iPhone. How do I proceed? Thanks.
Thanks for bumping this thread. In all honesty, i think this runner is still top3 (if not best) of the best runner games for the iOS.

Unfortunately, I never play female characters ever, so i wont be able to answer the Helena question. Although the way I understand it, once youve purchased something, you could restore them for future devices, or when the save gets reset on reinstall. Not sure how that goes with this one though.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-25-2012, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Thanks for bumping this thread. In all honesty, i think this runner is still top3 (if not best) of the best runner games for the iOS.

Unfortunately, I never play female characters ever, so i wont be able to answer the Helena question. Although the way I understand it, once youve purchased something, you could restore them for future devices, or when the save gets reset on reinstall. Not sure how that goes with this one though.
I agree, I really like this game too (it's quite expensive now as I see btw lol).

Anyway I had an Android phone so I'm new to this new device thing, but I have some apps with IAP purchases (no games, mostly photo and medical apps) and they have a 'restore purchases' button that works just fine. When I click on Helena on this game, it asks me if I want to buy her for 0.99 so I don't know if I'll be charged again. Thanks for the reply tho

03-26-2012, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kioshi View Post
I recently bought an iPhone and although I bought Helena on my iPad right when the game was released, she's not unlocked on my iPhone. How do I proceed? Thanks.
Just try to purchase the unlock again. There will be a message that will pop up to tell you that you don't need to pay or this iap since you have already purchased it before.
03-26-2012, 03:51 PM
I thought there would be more to it aside from the "runner" game play element... Still an interesting game though.
03-27-2012, 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by violentv View Post
Just try to purchase the unlock again. There will be a message that will pop up to tell you that you don't need to pay or this iap since you have already purchased it before.
Thank you. I was skeptical because my other shared apps with IAPs showed me I had bought the item right after connecting to itunes. This one asked me 'do you want to buy Helena for 0.99?' after connecting, and only after I clicked 'ok' it showed the popup I already had her, so it kinda made me think I was buying her again. It'd be no biggie but it was a bit unlike the other apps since I had to click 'ok' on the question asking if i wanted to pay 0.99 for Helena.

Thanks a ton!
03-27-2012, 01:11 AM
Helena needs an alternate outfit like the others do. I have to wonder if this really IS endless, considering that, as far as I've seen, the environment doesn't loop.
01-26-2013, 10:51 AM
Is this really endless or is there an end where you fight the Dark Dragon, for example?
01-26-2013, 11:03 AM
I think the dev mentioned endless before... but i never really got past the bridge scene.

After all this time, this is still a pretty solid side-scrolling runner to have right beside Rayman Rush, God of Blades, Ronin, Polara, Banana Kong, JJ, Time Surfer and Infinite Warrior.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-26-2013, 12:55 PM
Quote:
...After all this time, this is still a pretty solid side-scrolling runner to have right beside Rayman Rush, God of Blades, Ronin, Polara, Banana Kong, JJ, Time Surfer and Infinite Warrior.
A 100% Amen !

Gonna dl right now with pleasure, again, and let myself surprized
if it fits to the iphone5...

PS: and Canabalt and Blood Roofs !
01-28-2013, 01:41 PM
Quote:
I think the dev mentioned endless before... but i never really got past the bridge scene.
Are there devs here who could confirm it is endless?

And which bridge scene did you mean?

Last edited by Johnny1st; 01-28-2013 at 01:44 PM.