I hope everyone gets the Plague this winter!

03-25-2012, 05:19 PM
Here's an early walking and cough animation:
03-25-2012, 05:41 PM
Looks like fun.

Question though, since historically a big part of why the Bubonic Plague spread was due to rodents and feces.

People, horses, and animals pretty much took a dump wherever. Again, not trying to be sick or disgusting, but will you be implementing the guy taking a squat at all? It IS a good method for spreading the plague.

Skype username is: slipstream121.
Currently Testing: Soctics league by Bitongo, Synesthetic, and others.
Previously Tested: Violet Storm by SCSGames

03-25-2012, 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGreen1 View Post
Looks like fun.

Question though, since historically a big part of why the Bubonic Plague spread was due to rodents and feces.

People, horses, and animals pretty much took a dump wherever. Again, not trying to be sick or disgusting, but will you be implementing the guy taking a squat at all? It IS a good method for spreading the plague.
No, the game is (luckily) not trying for historical accuracy, so there will not be any animated evacuating of bowels...
03-25-2012, 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuraipeter View Post
No, the game is (luckily) not trying for historical accuracy, so there will not be any animated evacuating of bowels...
Darn, that would have been somewhat funny if you got a gross sense of humor. Even so, I suppose it's funny enough as it is.

I know you're not going for historical accuracy as far as voiding the bowels is concerned, but are you going to have real diseases like say, Bubonic Plague, Cholera, Tuberculosis, or the dreaded Small Pox?

Can you get a multi-disease bonus if you infect someone more than once with a different disease?

Skype username is: slipstream121.
Currently Testing: Soctics league by Bitongo, Synesthetic, and others.
Previously Tested: Violet Storm by SCSGames
03-26-2012, 06:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGreen1 View Post
I know you're not going for historical accuracy as far as voiding the bowels is concerned, but are you going to have real diseases like say, Bubonic Plague, Cholera, Tuberculosis, or the dreaded Small Pox?

Can you get a multi-disease bonus if you infect someone more than once with a different disease?
I'm a 'one disease' kinda guy, so the game will focus on the Medieval world of the Plague.
03-26-2012, 08:17 AM
Your Game looks great looking forward play it in my iPad!!!!!

I am the punishment of GOD
if you had not committed great sins
GOD would not have sent
a punishment like me upon you Genghis Khan
04-03-2012, 06:46 AM
"I think I might be a little ill..."

Next post, I'll show a level in progress.
Peter