★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-03-2012, 02:58 AM
I'm still getting bits of lag and freezing,

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106
01-08-2012, 07:41 AM
hey everyone,

i stuck on the 5th christmas-level, its named the emerald road. i tried it about 20 times. dont know what im doing wrong. pleas help me. thanks!
Keepsake

01-11-2012, 11:45 AM
Christmas bonus - Coming on Strong

I'm stuck on that map.
Any hints, suggestions?

Thanks
01-11-2012, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepsake View Post
hey everyone,

i stuck on the 5th christmas-level, its named the emerald road. i tried it about 20 times. dont know what im doing wrong. pleas help me. thanks!
Keepsake
Gold Pot in that first u-turn, maxed, is your priority for mobs.

the rest I used flashlights to kill the bosses
03-18-2012, 11:03 PM
I'm getting a solid white screen on my iPad 3 right after opening screen. Anyone else with this issue?

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
03-18-2012, 11:50 PM
Same for me with the iPad 3rd generation
03-19-2012, 12:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
I'm getting a solid white screen on my iPad 3 right after opening screen. Anyone else with this issue?
I've submitted a fix for this, hopefully Apple approves it soon. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience!

In the mean time, try using the iPhone version on your new iPad. It uses the retina images and looks ALMOST IDENTICAL to the HD version. Plus it uses iCloud so you data should all be there.
03-25-2012, 05:30 PM
I love this game. I got it for iPad, when it was recently free and then bought the big megapack bundle. I think it's a great value for me, and I could care less what someone else paid for it.

That said, I do have an issue with the balance on some levels. I've beaten most survival levels on hard, and on most of those I have gotten a perfect. However, there are some levels that are just completely unbeatable for me even on easy.

You can't raise money fast enough through the various money making methods (kills, terrain, selling, pigs, etc.) to build enough appropriate structures to beat the final few waves on these levels. Nothing sucks more than to move into the next to last level with 10 on the bed and get wiped out by one never ending wave of bosses that seems like a bug. It makes you wonder if these levels were even playtested.

Here are the survival levels in question by pack and name. If anyone has a way to beat them I would greatly appreciate hearing it. Cheers.

Dinosaur Danger: Star Power
Easter Megapack: Squarepegssquarehole
Christmas Megapack: Stocking Up
Super Charged!: Deep Fried Dinosaurs
St. Patrick's Megapack: Crash the Castles
Christmas Bonus: Track
03-26-2012, 09:10 PM
Creeps! HD update is out.

Zuzax,

You'll need to stretch out how long the creeps live, especially in the early levels. This gives you more time to break down obstacles for extra cash. On any level that gives pots of gold, you should max out all 4 pots.

On the level with all the blocked areas, you need to use weapons that can go through/around the obstructions.
11-15-2012, 09:49 AM
Is this game dead? Any updates or communication from the developers?