03-27-2012, 11:04 AM
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Redding, CA, USA
Posts: 11,073
Does Osmos have any sort of local leaderboards or all levels simply a P/F kind of thing?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
05-31-2012, 05:17 PM
Joined: Mar 2011
Location: London, England
Posts: 855
Quote:
Originally Posted by swarmster View Post
Retina update coming, along with multiplayer in May.

http://www.hemispheregames.com/forum...php?f=14&t=663

Oh, and on sale now for $0.99!
No sign of the update yet

Hopefully there haven't been any problems sorting it out.

05-31-2012, 07:53 PM
Someone posted that the new ipad update will be coming June 1st, so that's tomorrow, sure hope that is the case cause I just bought it this week expecting for it to be upgraded to retina. After that, I sure hope world of goo hd and infinity field hd go new ipad retina too.
05-31-2012, 08:09 PM
Joined: Mar 2011
Location: London, England
Posts: 855
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Someone posted that the new ipad update will be coming June 1st, so that's tomorrow, sure hope that is the case cause I just bought it this week expecting for it to be upgraded to retina. After that, I sure hope world of goo hd and infinity field hd go new ipad retina too.
1st of June here in the UK but no sign of an update.

Here's the latest news (albeit several weeks old) regarding the update:

http://www.hemispheregames.com/forum...3e539&start=10
07-05-2012, 08:11 PM
I had vowed never to play this game until the retina update comes out. Starting to go crazy here. Dying to play.

...signature!
07-06-2012, 04:56 AM
more fool you - its a great game even without the update

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
07-06-2012, 08:24 PM
Also waiting for retina.
07-18-2012, 10:56 PM
Update 2.0 is out!!!!!

-iPad retina display support
-Multiplayer (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, or Game Center)
-iPhone vs iPad support
-15 new multiplayer achievements
-Twitter integration
-Audio improvements
-UI & gameplay improvements
07-18-2012, 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalB33R View Post
Update 2.0 is out!!!!!

-iPad retina display support
-Multiplayer (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, or Game Center)
-iPhone vs iPad support
-15 new multiplayer achievements
-Twitter integration
-Audio improvements
-UI & gameplay improvements
Any plans to put it back on sale to celebrate the update?
07-19-2012, 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctorclockwork View Post
Any plans to put it back on sale to celebrate the update?
lol I'm not the dev.

Although I bought Osmos HD earlier this year for $1...I would totally pay $5 for the iPad one.