App description: Single-button arcade action meets the Internets greatest Cat Meme, Nyan Cat!

"...addictive gameplay that can steal tons of hours between playing some triple-AAA gamesgood enough to actually spend money on" -The Gamerplex

"Nyan Cat Adventure takes the candy coloured sparkle of the internet meme and increases it tenfold. With insane rainbow puke visuals, Nyan Cat Adventure really grabbed our attention from the start" -The Indie Game Magazine

Super simple to pick up and play, starring all your favorite Nyan characters.

5 game modes jam packed with all the insanity youd expect from the developers behind Techno Kitten Adventure! Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya :)

* Universal App
* Game Center Achievements & Leaderboards
* 5 Game Modes
* 10 Playable Characters
* All new original soundtrack
* Retina Display
* Airplay Enabled
* Officially Licensed in collaboration with PRguitarman

killercow's comments:

This game is made by the creators of Techno Kitten adventure and is yet another endless runner filled with insane stuff. There's different modes and cats to unlock and the game is always trying to confuse you. If you like TKA, you'll like this one
03-23-2012, 03:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball926 View Post
This is not made by the makers of TKA... Where did you find that out? Elite Gudz made TKA
Well if you boot TKA up, you'll also see that 21st street made TKA. Furthermore this app contains a link to TKA and I was informed of it by the newsletter from tka's website.

Find me on Twitter

Last edited by killercow; 05-07-2012 at 02:51 PM.
03-27-2012, 01:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelissaMarie View Post
Actually, we did! You can go on Nyan.cat to confirm, or tweet @prguitarman . I worked on the game, AMA if you like.
Wait, there's already a Nyan cat game just like this though? I know, as I own it :P

I'm all for expanding on Already existing ideas but, uh.

GC: andsoitgoes
MP Games: Waterdeep

03-27-2012, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
I do not own anything and i did not make this game. If you have any complains talk to 21st street. I posted this game because TKA is loved by some.
Oh & the email is info at 21stgames dot com if there are any issues

Last edited by MelissaMarie; 03-27-2012 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Forgot I already replied :x
03-27-2012, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andsoitgoes View Post
Wait, there's already a Nyan cat game just like this though? I know, as I own it :P

I'm all for expanding on Already existing ideas but, uh.
Not *just* like this, imo. Are you from nyan cat in space or nyan cat jump? I really liked jump.
Nyan Cat Space has the endless runner aspect, but I think our gravity, flying, & toasters make it different enough so people would be happy with downloading both.
03-27-2012, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
MelissaMarie, just a couple of things

1) The app description says the game has retina graphics. They don't appear so on an iPhone 4 at least.
2) The app's title on our devices is something like "Nyan...ture" could you please change it to NCA instead?

Other than that, the game's a pretty solid (seizure inducing ) endless runner with a lot (and I mean lot) of game modes. Pretty fun.
Metalcasket, totally agree on Nya...ture minor annoyance, it's getting changed in the next update. That came up on another forum as well.
As for retina, it is the highest resolution on the iPhone 4, but it's 8-bit art, so, doesn't exactly make the biggest difference. It isn't retina for iPad 3.
05-07-2012, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball926 View Post
This is not made by the makers of TKA... Where did you find that out? Elite Gudz made TKA
TKA was published under Elite Gudz, but if you open the app there's a title screen for 21st Street, as 21st Street Games wasn't it's own label when TKA came out. But TKA is a 21st Street game.
05-07-2012, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelissaMarie View Post
Not *just* like this, imo. Are you from nyan cat in space or nyan cat jump? I really liked jump.
Nyan Cat Space has the endless runner aspect, but I think our gravity, flying, & toasters make it different enough so people would be happy with downloading both.
This is a delayed reply, but anyway. It was Space, and included the original music, which is (in my opinion) THE reason for Nyan cat.

Why weren't you able to use the music?

GC: andsoitgoes
MP Games: Waterdeep
05-07-2012, 04:10 PM
Looks pretty damned trippy!

Gonna have to get this for my, erm... daughter as um, she LOVES Nyan Cat!

I actually like how the music speeds up/down, but it seems on average pretty slow. Can you get the music going much faster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!