Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Old 03-27-2012, 03:40 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Reviewed as Brightness.L on US store
Quote:
This is a great game.
The explosion effect is very brilliant, very exciting but also very interesting as the free version before the paid version, you can pre-experience the good of the game.
Old 03-27-2012, 08:15 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 4.x

Review as Mohaimin Zack in US AppStore

Quote:
This game is so addictive and fun to play! I keep playing this and settle level by level.
Even though the graphic is not that great but the gameplay is nice and smooth. You have many type of bombs to settle up many level.
I have finish playing this free version, surely will get the full version.
Nice game!
Old 03-28-2012, 02:04 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Reviewed as #KBryant24 on March 27, 2012:

Quote:
Who doesn’t love to blow stuff up with dynamite!? Thanks to AppMania, you can now do so on your own iDevice. Demolition Master challenges gamers to use explosions to demolish and solve various puzzles.

Demolition Master challenges players with a series of structures that need to be brought to the ground with nothing more than a few sticks of dynamite. You can never get bored with the number of unique and challenging levels. The sound effects are a perfect accompaniment to the theme of the game, and give a feeling of absolute power. The explosions can get addictive to watch.

A few recommendations that I would make is to add a tutorial for new players, to explain the goal of the game and the various types of dynamite available in your arsenal. Also, although the current system is okay, I think that it would be beneficial to find another way to place and move dynamite; the current system can sometimes get confusing.

Overall, Demolition Master is a unique and fun way to pass time. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new game to pick up, but especially to those who love watching explosions. A great steal at the price of free!
Old 03-28-2012, 08:25 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Send a message via Skype™ to AppMania

Hi,

It’s time to close this contest.

Thanks everyone who took part in it.

Tomorrow there will be the winner awarding.

Kind regards, AppMania
Old 03-29-2012, 09:27 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Drumbeat…

The first prize.. is awarded… awarded to…

markfizzy (posting #20, on page 2). Great review and it’s nice that the person offered several ways for the game improvement at once.

BUT! There is more to come – A High Jury is asking the organizers to award a user burn (posting #3) with a special prize from the Producer with a code for DM3D: Holidays for his very nice story, so that his children could have more fun with another our new, more outstanding version of Demolition!

HURRAH guys! Let’s congratulate the winners!
Old 03-29-2012, 09:36 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Congrats to the winners and I applaud you for giving the reasons behind your choices I find a lot of times the random winnings leave people feeling jaded so I'm glad you told us the reasoning behind your picks I will now enter more of your contests because of this
Old 03-29-2012, 09:42 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppMania View Post
Drumbeat…

The first prize.. is awarded… awarded to…

markfizzy (posting #20, on page 2). Great review and it’s nice that the person offered several ways for the game improvement at once.

BUT! There is more to come – A High Jury is asking the organizers to award a user burn (posting #3) with a special prize from the Producer with a code for DM3D: Holidays for his very nice story, so that his children could have more fun with another our new, more outstanding version of Demolition!

HURRAH guys! Let’s congratulate the winners!
Aww, thanks guys. However, I already own DM3D: Holidays Please gift it to someone else so they can enjoy the game as much as we do.

Congrats to Marcfizzy! Marcfizzy's reviews are always top-notch and very detailed. It's hard to compete against that guy!
Old 03-29-2012, 10:15 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Awesome! Thank you so much!
It's great that your guys keep improving your games!
Old 03-29-2012, 10:23 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by burn View Post
Aww, thanks guys. However, I already own DM3D: Holidays Please gift it to someone else so they can enjoy the game as much as we do.

Congrats to Marcfizzy! Marcfizzy's reviews are always top-notch and very detailed. It's hard to compete against that guy!
Thank you! I'm blushing…
I like your reviews too! They are always detailed, honest, and extremely well written.
Old 03-29-2012, 10:49 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

As it has turned out, burn is a great fan of our games and he already has our game.

And he asked to give the promo code to another contest participant. After long discussions the promo code is given to KennyK.

Congratulations!