App description: From the same developer behind the classic Amiga racers, Nitro (Psygnosis) and ATR (Team17).

Choose your car, then skid, slide, spin and drive around the track at break neck speed, collecting power-ups as you go. Master the perfect racing line, avoid other cars and cones, and speed your way to victory in this adrenaline pumping top-down racer for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.

Just how fast can you go?

FEATURES

Universal App.
Awesome Gameplay.
Silky Smooth 60FPS Action.
Two Player Split-Screen Mode.

Echoseven's comments:

03-23-2012, 06:56 PM
Hope that all gets sorted quickly. Loving the game.

(GC = BUNGLEZ) (OF = farmersuitical) (Plus+ = bungle747) (Crystal = bunglez)

I review apps and games frequently in the UK app store, and here on the forums. If you want anything reviewed, just ask.
03-23-2012, 07:53 PM
Good luck getting your problems sorted.
Hope to see your app back on the AppStore very soon.

Love the game!

"To stop the flow of music would be like the stopping of time itself, incredible and inconceivable."
Aaron Copland

03-24-2012, 07:00 AM
Thanks chaps, your support is apprecieated very much.

It's still not back on the appstore. I'm considering making the game free for a while, as a good will guesture, but struggling with that too.

03-24-2012, 11:41 AM
Great game Mr. Qwak, I've really been enjoying it! I have one idea for an improvement to throw out - a time trial mode. It would be nice to have the chance to try and race a perfect lap (or learn a new track) without bumping into the AI opponents :P
03-24-2012, 11:43 AM
I'd love to see some alternative trackside graphics. Desert, Palm-Trees, water etc. I also like the idea of reverse tracks.

(GC = BUNGLEZ) (OF = farmersuitical) (Plus+ = bungle747) (Crystal = bunglez)

I review apps and games frequently in the UK app store, and here on the forums. If you want anything reviewed, just ask.
03-24-2012, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voondebah View Post
Great game Mr. Qwak, I've really been enjoying it! I have one idea for an improvement to throw out - a time trial mode. It would be nice to have the chance to try and race a perfect lap (or learn a new track) without bumping into the AI opponents :P
Thank you. Yeah, time trial mode isn't a bad idea at all. Alsom keep thinking of downloadable ghost cars of your friends, and also online multiplayer would be super cool

There's a lot that can done with it.

I'm just really anxious with it being removed from the app store though. Still hasn't been re-instated, and it's well over 24 hours now.
03-24-2012, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunglez View Post
I'd love to see some alternative trackside graphics. Desert, Palm-Trees, water etc. I also like the idea of reverse tracks.
Yeah, that's a good too idea, thanks. It's something I really probably should get together with an artist for. Will have to wait and see how it pans out.
03-28-2012, 06:18 AM
App store issue fix

Hey MrQuack,

I have been following your problem with app store, just check in the UK and it seems your app is up again?

Hope you will get some kind of publicity from this problem!

Cheers,
B.
03-28-2012, 11:07 AM
Thanks B,

Yep, it's been back from very early this morning. I'm hoping to get some nice community support:

http://www.mrqwak.com/2012/03/save-retro-racing-day/

Busy working on update 2.
04-24-2012, 08:00 PM
Some promo codes:

46M343R3RML3
JL4H4ERJNYY9
JT94NEPMEN7W
NREERY9FYLPE
YFEJPYRAYY9N

Have fun!

Update coming soon...