New pokemon like game for iOS coming, take a look in ZENFORMS: Protectors

03-27-2012, 04:09 PM
Sweet!! Really looking forward to this
03-27-2012, 05:26 PM
Looks good. Kinda like the PDA in GTA:CW, which was something I really enjoyed in that game.

03-28-2012, 09:36 AM
it's almost the end of the month when will be the release can't wait for this game by the way good job and hope it hits the appstore soon.Thanks calis never been hype to a game before but zenform really hits me big time.jizziness.sorry for the bad english
03-28-2012, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Press2Play View Post
it's almost the end of the month when will be the release can't wait for this game by the way good job and hope it hits the appstore soon.Thanks calis never been hype to a game before but zenform really hits me big time.jizziness.sorry for the bad english
Rumor, I am going to spread around is. They might release it this thursday (tomorrow)

"Go out with a girl for 4 years and get dumped. Word of advice, •••Spoiler:  never have a girlfriend in the first place......."
03-28-2012, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tso5818 View Post
Rumor, I am going to spread around is. They might release it this thursday (tomorrow)
Hopefully the rumor is true.
03-28-2012, 11:53 AM
You guys are ridiculous. I come to this thread to see updates and it keeps getting bumped due to spam from people flipping out concerning the release date.

Give them the damn time they need to finish the game. It isn't like updates haven't been posted. We are lucky enough they have been taking the time to show us what they've been working on.

ID on GameCenter: Joshnsuch

Mention you're from TA if you send a request. This would please me.
03-28-2012, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshnsuch View Post
You guys are ridiculous. I come to this thread to see updates and it keeps getting bumped due to spam from people flipping out concerning the release date.

Give them the damn time they need to finish the game. It isn't like updates haven't been posted. We are lucky enough they have been taking the time to show us what they've been working on.
+1. Be patient, continually pressing for a release date is just not going to make it come any sooner.
03-28-2012, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshnsuch View Post

I just answered a brief question for someone. I dont care when the release is, and they know that.

"Go out with a girl for 4 years and get dumped. Word of advice, •••Spoiler:  never have a girlfriend in the first place......."
03-29-2012, 09:05 AM
03-29-2012, 01:06 PM
Still waiting...........

XBL:MrPress2Play
PSN (SEN): PerSoNaga_kanji